G-body parts.. PLEASE contact me...

skeen

I have waited over the holidays while your site was down, I need roughly 2500.00 wurth of parts.. I FINALLY got someone on the phone 20 minutes ago, THEIR internet was down, and I still can"t order parts { the person I spoke with was notfamiliar with the gn parts { and I"m not that familiar with all of them, thats why I need someone who knows something to call me} the manager was apparently out / working on a customers car,, THAT is the person I need... this is not a rant, or flame, I have been refered by SEVERAL big name buick guys to do bussiness with g-body parts,, I just need some parts...thanks steve keen

270 869 8853
m-f 8-5 {I"m an hour behind your time}

i just got off the phone with brian about and hour ago :eek: he was still at the shop gettting the internet fixed. its back up and running. anyways he will be there tomorrow so if you try calling then that might help. he has been very busy and loaded with emails and voice mails. right after his long break its been crazy. anyways give him a call tomorrow as he might not see this post till this weekend

brent

Thought I'd chime in here and tell BWEAVY to have a sale!!!! 10% off maybe??? I want to order some parts!!!:D

brian contacted me about 1 hour after I made this post, one of his friends {sorry I"m at home and can"t remember the guys name} called just minutes after i posted this.. he was VERY helpfull.. hopeing to be "stangbanging" by febuary !!! LOL!!! thanks for the replys, steve

Thought I'd chime in here and tell BWEAVY to have a sale!!!! 10% off maybe??? I want to order some parts!!!:D

We plan on doing a Nice January Special & February special also.
Just trying to get geared up on what we overstocked for Christmas!

Nice talking with You Steve. I Spoke with Glenn & he said no problem on helping you out transporting the parts.
Now If Glenn was smart he take orders to KY. Transport parts back. Get a free car & make $. Now wouldn't that be a kick in the a** LOL:biggrin:

BTW that was Randy Alexander from Alexander Automotive who contacted me. Thanks for the call Randy.

I have waited over the holidays while your site was down, I need roughly 2500.00 wurth of parts.. I FINALLY got someone on the phone 20 minutes ago, THEIR internet was down, and I still can"t order parts { the person I spoke with was notfamiliar with the gn parts { and I"m not that familiar with all of them, thats why I need someone who knows something to call me} the manager was apparently out / working on a customers car,, THAT is the person I need... this is not a rant, or flame, I have been refered by SEVERAL big name buick guys to do bussiness with g-body parts,, I just need some parts...thanks steve keen

270 869 8853
m-f 8-5 {I"m an hour behind your time}

Give him a day or 2 , Brians a great guy. You won't regret the wait.