G-body Cutlass & GN parts, Exterior & Chassis

Spdrcer34

G-body Trans Mount, modified for Dual Exhaust, $50 for the mount, another $50 to ship to lower 48.

Black G-body Door handles, NEW in package..on eBay for $31.99 shipped, buy them here for $23.00 shipped...

G-body Keyed (with Key!) Power Lock/Unlock VERY RARE!.........$25

G-body Lock Covers, Black. Complete set w/ Gaskets...$18.00

G-body: Energy Suspension Balljoint Grease/Dust Seals, RED, NEW in Sealed Package...$7.39 from Summit.......$4.50 from me....

G-body Cutlass Chrome Radiator Support bars..SHOW QUALITY CHROME!...$65

G-body Rear Coil Bags....installed, but LIKE NEW...everything included...heatshields and hardware are still sealed in package....from SUmmit they are $66.88........buy them from me for $38.00

G-body, NEW in Packages Front, and Rear Speed Bleeders from Russell..$10.00 for the set.

Infinity Kappa 3.5" speakers.....w/ x-over, and GM plugs already installed.....NEW they were over $100, these have been mounted but never had any power put to them. Sell for $60.

G-body Power Brake Booster Unit....NEW, mounted only, never ran on the street since new.....New $65.00....sell for $40.00..

Pics for all these items can be seen here:
Oldspower.com Thread that has pics of all these items listed.

All these items are PLUS shipping, unless otherwise quoted.

Payments made via PayPal are to be paid using the e-mail address spdrcer34@aol.com

Contact e-mail is the same, spdrcer34@aol.com

Ryan

...stressful week.....

ALL parts that are PAID FOR at this time, will go out tomorrow.

Sorry for any delays, but they are on the way to you guys.

Ryan

Do you have any gauges for cutlass' that are 120 or 140? Looking to get some that go past 85. Can you help? Thanks

pm replied.

All items shipped out today, as promised.

Thanks,
Ryan

The only thing I have left that would be considered GN specific, are some NEW Door striker Bolts (black), for 10.00, shipped.

Ryan

I'll take the locks w/ key if still available...please let me know where to send payment via PM.

Thanks,
Eric