funny video

I just about fell off my chair when watching this video.I was laughing so hard.
Great stuff,keep em coming!!!!!!

i did that before one night. Drove around with an 18 wheeler horn hooked up to a paintball C02 tank. Funny as hell when u catch ppl walking by themsleves at night. LMAO :D

thats a ****in funny video. i was dying from laughing so hard. funny, i just bought a air horn system to hook up to my air ride on my caddy. i think compressed nitrogen will be loud as hell. :D

thats NOT an '18 wheeler' horn. Its a train horn . wayyy louder. i know a guy who has one on a Ford pu and its painful to hear..

I could only get my hands on an 18 wheeler horn from a junkyard but one of my buddies bought a train horn and brought it to my high school's hockey games! Loud does not even describe that thing while indoors. He was using compressed nitro from a paintball gun too!!! :eek:

Im laughin so hard I'm crying!!!!!

I cant even get the damn video to play on my computer but Im laughin at just the audio after they get somebody! man thats great stuff. The sick part is just about everybody is thinking about doing this!! :D I soooo got to get me one of those!

NICEE El Camino!! :biggrin:

Brer Rabbit said:
I cant even get the damn video to play on my computer but Im laughin at just the audio after they get somebody! man thats great stuff. The sick part is just about everybody is thinking about doing this!! :D I soooo got to get me one of those!