Funny Ebay ad (Olds Toronado)

Nice advertisement.

Ugly peice of sh!t car with an absolutely ridiculous asking price, but nice ad regardless.

I wonder if it comes with about $25,000 in cash in the trunk? Or I wonder if that was in pesos ? Maybe Canadian money has way less value than I thought?

It does look to be in really nice shape. 8-10k at best for it though. I've seen one in the junkyard. Bet a Series II 3800 would be simple. Turbo it and have a crazy sleeper.

the Bacon movie can be bought for .99 cents on ebay. He wants $229 and $39 to ship it. Maybe it comes with Liz Perkins.

the Bacon movie can be bought for .99 cents on ebay. He wants $229 and $39 to ship it. Maybe it comes with Liz Perkins.

it's a framed poster... probably worth something to someone for some reason.. maybe Kevin Bacon will buy it?

Brings back memories, my parents had a Trofeo like that only Gray. I drove the shit out of it back then.

He really knows how to over-inflate the value of something!

If I ever get divorced, I'll have him write my personal ads. ;-)

I SENT HIM A MESSAGE > Dear automotiveauthorfreeinformation,
THIS WAS POSTED ON THE TURBO GN BOARDS . YOU MIGHT GET A LAUGH .Why buy a glorified Regal (GN), when you can have a worthless piece of early 90's GM crap??? Haha. $25,999.00 . ROTFLMAO. GOOD LUCK !

HIS RESPONSE >
That's GREAT!!!! More free advertising. It works every time. The more ppl talk, whether positive or negative, the more people to look. Advertising 101.

I have no time for Boards... thanks for passing the good news along to me.

Have no idea what ROTFLMAO means but I'm sure it's something unpleasant.

Happy New Year!!! HNY

HE HAS HUMOR !