check out this ebay ad

Man, that's really nice. I remember those well. Sure is in great shape, a real nice car. Wish I'd win the lottery.

Bruce '87 Grand National

hurst

You know how I know he's a liar?

He says the T-tops don't leak.

He's not lying. The t tops don't leak in that car. It doesn't have a motor in it so it can't tweak the body. That is the reason the Buick t tops leak. They have power! All jokes aside that is one clean Olds Hurst!

Hate to Say it but I think the OLDS 442 is the best looking of all the G-body's

I have to agree with you there. I had a school chum with a White '85 442, man what a good looking car. Gold accents and grey interior in a hardtop package. His even had the fender monitors too.

I agree. Olds is the best looking. The regal is "good'" but the way the bumpers overhang kinda kills it. Also not a big fan of my dash. My buddy and I always talk about how we'd build the best g-body. Olds had the best bumpers and wheel openings, pontiac had them sexy quarter panels, buick had the grille, taillights, and powertrain, the monte SS dash is prety good.......

Then we realized how bad it would all look together, so we figured we shouldn't try it!

wow did any of you see "Similar to the Buick Grand National / But MORE OF A VEHICLE - and Much Rare IN THIS CONDITON" in the post! that hurst/olds looks cool i like the way they did the paint.

I will admit the 85-87 442's are hot. I want one. The bumper markers and the 442 on the interior door panel are SOOOOO bas a$$. That is on my short list of cars to have at my disposal in my garage, along with a 1986 Pontiac 2+2, and Datsun 240ZX.

Best looking is definately arguable. The Monte SS is pretty bad and from the front, my opinion is that it wins HANDS down.

The Grand Prix also has the classiest interior with the silver outlined round gauges each in their own hole, the round AC/Heat vents and the higher console. The dash is actually gorgeous especially for a 1980's GBody.

I like the charcoal grey/silver/gold 442 from like 88 or 87 with the european front clip. I like the MC SS with grey interiors, but think the Gn looks the best. I know a guy with a Cutlass like the one in the ad with 12,000 miles. He drove it once this year to Menards.

I did some online research, google is great, and confirmed my suspicions. Thats NOT the factory engine. Olds used a 307 and I found 5 hurst olds anniversary editions and the engine is buried beneath a maze of hoses and vacuum lines.
I wondered about that as in 1986 when I bought my GP the only G body V8 was the chevy 305 5 ltr.

I did some online research, google is great, and confirmed my suspicions. Thats NOT the factory engine. Olds used a 307 and I found 5 hurst olds anniversary editions and the engine is buried beneath a maze of hoses and vacuum lines.
I wondered about that as in 1986 when I bought my GP the only G body V8 was the chevy 305 5 ltr.

Interesting, nice work...yes Google is great ;)

He mentions in the ad in CAPS that the original engine ships with the car... which as you mentioned is a 307 that you can't see under vacuum lines and wire harnesses.

It's a clean, nice car, and I hope he gets the money out of it. It's worth it IMO, but I doubt anybody will pay it.