1983 Limited Edition 15th Anniversary Hurst/Olds #429 w Lightning Rods

83HurstOlds

Lightning Rod Balls FS
1983 Hurst/Olds #429 of 3001 built. Built on 12-20-1982. Purchased from original owner August 8, 2003 in Tifton, GA whom original owner purchased from Price Chevrolet-Oldsmobile, Inc. in Tifton, GA. I have lots of original documentation; build sheet, etc... A stock survivor.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Olds...3701202?pt=US_Cars_Trucks&hash=item2a2b37c352

A very solid southern car which has all its original paint, rare sand drift (gray) interior, and W40 Hurst package which includes the infamous Hurst Lightning Rod shifter. All original body panels, no rust - even very bottom of door are clear of rust. I have only washed this car three times since ownership. Keeping water off the car is key. Car has only 80,357 miles as of today. Brand new Cooper Cobra tires installed 6 miles ago.

Car has paraded Indianapolis Motor Speedway on two occasions - 2004 and 2009 with photos of the car passing the layered brick finish line. Also photos with Jack "Doc" Watson - one of the designers and innovators of the Hurst/Olds project and Linda Vaughn "Miss Hurst" - both of which autographed the trunk and photos to support.

The car runs great. I am only selling the car because I do not have the time. Priorities have changed.

Additional photos can be viewed here: http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/Oldshurst83/library/83HurstOlds
P3310013.JPG
P3310007.JPG
P4090102.JPG
P4090097.JPG
P4090116.JPG

Any questions, please feel free to ask. Thanks for taking the time to view the advertisement!

Experian Automotive's AutoCheck vehicle history reports this car above range at 27 (normally goes to 25) which is a patent-pending AutoCheck Score - a rating system that allows you to buy with confidence by quickly and easily evaluating all the vehicle's history data with one convenient score.

Car is located in Alsip, IL and would like to receive $15,500

Hello, I have an offer of $9,000.00. If anyone is interested in looking the car over and offering more, now is the time. I am ready to sell. Thanks, Al from Alsip, IL