full exhaust w/ wolfe swaybar???

WFO_SS

anybody running a full exhaust (all the way out the back or gn/tr style) w/ a sway bar like wolfe sells? any fitment issues? pics?

the exhaust will interfere with the Wolf bar......the HR bar, on the other hand, will clear a stock exhaust, does not require welding, and has similar performance

mine virtually eliminated twisting and excessive wheelies, improved my 60' times and cleared my stock exhaust (mid 10 sec car)

A full exhaust can be made to work with the Wolfe bar with light mods.

We've installed about 10 Wolfebars with several different exhaust with minor mods. Installing them is pretty easy but does require welding for a reason. They flat out work.

I have a 3.5 single that i thought would never fit. It had to be cut 3 times where it went over the axle and rolled toward the center. Let me know if you want pix.

Originally posted by 1320n10
I have a 3.5 single that i thought would never fit. It had to be cut 3 times where it went over the axle and rolled toward the center. Let me know if you want pix.

pics would be great. even though i'm running dual 3", i need to get some ideas.:confused:

Just order a HR bar,You can install it,you dont need a welder, and i dont believe you will have any fitment problem,It worked on mine with a single 4" system