Full AC system. RJC parts. Stock Heads, Exhaust Etc.

Calia22

Or best offer on everything. Prices updated 10/2

I ALSO HAVE A BUNCH OF MISC.TOP END EQUIPMENT NOW! Stock plenum, TB, ETC. Make offer?

Also have stock pistons, rods, and cam. I wouldnt put them in any motor, but would probably make a bitchin' lamp or something.

I Have:

A full A/C system. Compressor, lines, box, condensor, controls. everything. The Box has no broken tabs or connectors, wiring and vacuum lines are in good shape, blower motor works on all levels. just pulled today so it is just a little dirty. $350 OBO
Stock heads with "newer" valve springs (under 5,000 miles) They will need a little cleaning. -$200
Stock pushrods- $20
Stock rockers. good condition. $40
Stock valve covers and K&N breather. $75
Buy the heads,rockers,pushrods, and valve covers together for $220

Double-roller- timing chain. Good, Used. make offer.

A non-beat up SLIC and shroud in good condition. $150.
All appropriate intercooler piping. rubber connectors are shot. $25

3" Intake with Lt1 MAF and K&N filter. soldsoldsold
2 stock used turbos. $125 Each. $200 for both. SoldSoldSold
Stock exhaust manifold and crossover pipe. it has "the crack" good candidate for jethot or swaintech coating. soldsoldsold
Stock MAF. still works. $100- SoldSoldSold
RJC boost controller w/ about 500 miles use. $SOLD
RJC power plate. New and UNOPENED. SOLDSOLDSOLD

Uhhhh i probably have some more things i could part with, it doesn't hurt to ask.

I do accept trades for performance parts and beer. Some of my prices might be swayed. feel free to talk/haggle/jew me down, i'm pretty flexible.

-Casey.

Bzzm1Wqh.jpg

7CD6Nm3h.jpg

3a6LMSih.jpg

lqLt7mKh.jpg

Sz7zpjTh.jpg

dL30fX5h.jpg

r81BRZ6h.jpg

B7ypXcmh.jpg

PcMNLHTh.jpg

53keCOdh.jpg

5yoDFaQh.jpg

Rj0DyQVh.jpg

AC box is dirty in pic, but rest assured, it has been recently detailed and looks much prettier.

Last edited:
interested in the power plate if its for a stock plenum. sent PM

Last edited:
Just keep in mind that i havent washed anything and everything has roughly 6 months of grandparents garagedust on it haha.

How is the power plate sold if I was the first one to respond about the power plate. I told you in the very first post that I was interested in it ! I have patiently been waiting for you to give me a price and I even PM'd you. Whats up? First in line gets dibs first, that how it works here.

Last edited:
I sent a private message with an offer about three hours ahead of you. Sorry man, power plates move quick in here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AC box to 30650? [If it's removed w/o breaking tabs, etc]
Will it have the evap and heater core still in it?