Full AC system. RJC parts. Stock Heads, Exhaust Etc.

AC box to 30650? [If it's removed w/o breaking tabs, etc]
Will it have the evap and heater core still in it?
Uhhh, the AC box is still in the car right now. not sure honestly when i will get around to pulling it. I would expect shipping to be ROUGHLY between $60 and $80. Sorry man i'm not usually on the forums haha.

Uhhh, the AC box is still in the car right now. not sure honestly when i will get around to pulling it. I would expect shipping to be ROUGHLY between $60 and $80. Sorry man i'm not usually on the forums haha.

Fine. I'll keep looking.

This guy is the antipathy of what not to do or or how you should sell on the forum.

No prices!!

No clue when asked about a price!!

Parts advertised not only NOT ready for sale he doesn't even know where they are or when he will get them off the car to sell.

And my pet peeve of selling to people who PM'ed instead of who posted first to show who is first in line.

I'm surprised you were so kind in your response Chuck.

I just get frustrated when I see someone selling parts and not posting prices.

If selling a part one should, know/post what they want for said part or service.

That is one of the rules isn't it??

The other statements refer to common courtesy and being as honest as possible so as not to make others feel like they got screwed for doing the right thing by posting in the open and not pm'ing the seller and dealing in the dark.

I just would like to see everyone walk away from a deal happy and not feel like they wasted their time or got one upped by someone else.

I'm no moderator, but one will tell you that you need to post prices if/when they see his thread.

BTW, I liked your old avatar Sam, but hey your car still looks as good as the last time I saw it. You really do take good care of your baby.

A suggestion. Folks are complaining about your vague ad. Either finalize your list and add prices on the parts, or delete the post.
Failure to do so is likely to result in me doing it for you.
Thanks for your help.;)

I just get frustrated when I see someone selling parts and not posting prices.

If selling a part one should, know/post what they want for said part or service.

That is one of the rules isn't it??

The other statements refer to common courtesy and being as honest as possible so as not to make others feel like they got screwed for doing the right thing by posting in the open and not pm'ing the seller and dealing in the dark.

I just would like to see everyone walk away from a deal happy and not feel like they wasted their time or got one upped by someone else.

I'm no moderator, but one will tell you that you need to post prices if/when they see his thread.

BTW, I liked your old avatar Sam, but hey your car still looks as good as the last time I saw it. You really do take good care of your baby.

The rules in the "sticky section" all regard to non-supporting vendors not posting here and how many threads an individual can have on the first page. If there are other rules, they were not in the sticky section and buried in the many threads. I read all of the sticky posts many months ago and just re-read them three times and didn't see anything mentioning that you MUST deal only in the thread/public or you MUST include prices on parts. It seems there may be some unwritten rules, if that is the case, they should be updated in the sticky that says "Please Read Rules and Regulations In This Forum" http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/please-read-rules-regulations-in-this-forum.87046/

As far as the "Dealing in the dark" comment, I've bought a few things from other members on here and have never had any issues or felt like I got screwed over. I have even been the victim of posting in the thread but there were PMs before me, I didn't really get upset about it. In my eyes, the seller is posting his stuff for sale and the dealing is between you and the seller, not the whole world. It's up to the seller to be the honorable party and do the right thing, if somebody offers more money after me and he sells it to them? Oh well, money talks, bullshit walks in this world, there's not much I can do about that.

There are a few things on here that move so fast and you have to be super quick about posting, so normally I would've sent a PM and then also posted in the thread, "sent a pm", but sometimes you get sidetracked and forget. There are no rules that require you to use a certain form of communication on the board, I wasn't trying to be shady or cause any issues. I would have just skipped the whole deal if it was going to be this big of a problem.

Hey everyone, i'm sorry that I made a crummy, vague post. I will update the list, add prices, and take some pictures. I work three jobs and rarely have very much time to do all the careful research and planning needed to make an actual, quality, FS post. I finally have like 3 hours of alone time today to get some chores i.e. pictures+pricing done. Hopefully that will help.

A suggestion. Folks are complaining about your vague ad. Either finalize your list and add prices on the parts, or delete the post.
Failure to do so is likely to result in me doing it for you.
Thanks for your help.;)
I'm sure they are. i really just whipped this post up on a whim and probably shouldnt have done that. im working on it right now.

This guy is the antipathy of what not to do or or how you should sell on the forum.

No prices!!

No clue when asked about a price!!

Parts advertised not only NOT ready for sale he doesn't even know where they are or when he will get them off the car to sell.

And my pet peeve of selling to people who PM'ed instead of who posted first to show who is first in line.

I'm surprised you were so kind in your response Chuck.
And Hey, FWIW i was PM'd within a half-hour of posting and hadn't gotten a post for 10 HOURS. as far as i could tell, he deserved to be first.

Last edited:
Bump. Prices now added. best offers still accepted. realize that i am slow to reply and do not have very much time to make it to the post office 24/7, but i will try my hardest to reply to shipping quotes.

Back from the dead bump. A/C parts list updated 6/13. Heads and accessories list updated 6/13.