Fuel rail adapter.

Chaotic GN 85

Does anyone know if and where i can a fuel rail adapter in order to install a universal fuel pressure regulator. This is the last step I need to take to finish with my alky kit project. :biggrin:

Does anyone know if and where i can a fuel rail adapter in order to install a universal fuel pressure regulator. This is the last step I need to take to finish with my alky kit project. :biggrin:

Vinny- It has been awhile since we talked. My take is that your fuel pressure regulator is not the right one. Mine from Postons attached directly onto the fuel rail no problems. Do some more homework-No adapter is needed. Talk to you soon. Brad.

Yea I know its been a while... I wanted to use the regulator that I have, because it has the guage allready attached to it, and it kinda nice. I just cant seem to find a fuel rail adapter for a grand national. I keep finding them for subarus, 240s, LS1s, and mustangs.

Caspers sells one for $12.95 but you have to remove the schrader valve. I got a fp gauge from Kirbans for $40 that came with the adapter that let me keep the schrader valve. I guess it's just a preference thing

The ones made for the IC cars should work. I'd be carefull with it though. It sits pretty close behind the alternator and one minor leak could spell disaster.