Fuel Pump Wiring help Please

PCP_58

I have searched the boards and tried calling gbodyparts but had no answer, I need a little help. My 86 gn's fuel pump wiring has a black, red, and gray wires with a brown plug. I am trying to order the racetronix setup, but which one do I need? My brother's 86 t has black,pink, and tan wires with a brown plug so we ordered the racetronix part for his. The other racetronix ad says it has black, purple, and gray wires with a black plug, do I get this one? Thanks for the help, ready to order now.

GbodyParts is in the middle of moving from one state to another. They'll be off-line for a little bit.

Did you search over on Turbobuicks.com and Gnttype.org too? I can't remember where but I see this subject come up alot.

MorBiD

I have searched the boards and tried calling gbodyparts but had no answer, I need a little help. My 86 gn's fuel pump wiring has a black, red, and gray wires with a brown plug. I am trying to order the racetronix setup, but which one do I need? My brother's 86 t has black,pink, and tan wires with a brown plug so we ordered the racetronix part for his. The other racetronix ad says it has black, purple, and gray wires with a black plug, do I get this one? Thanks for the help, ready to order now.

The choices are documented in our ad:
Buick Fuel Pump Offer - GNTTYPE.ORG

It all comes down the the color of thw wires NOT the connector.