Fuel Pump and Hotwire Harness Sale

Racetronix

The Racetronix Fuel Pump kit and hotwire harness is on sale for a short time. The Racetronix system is widely recognized as the best quality and most feature packed system currently available for the Turbo Buick. With over 2500 systems sold it is overwhelmingly the system of choice.

The Racetronix system includes a new mil spec Teflon in-tank wire harness which plugs directly into the Walbro pump and the factory bulkhead connector eliminating the need to use the inline adapter* (* included in all competitor's generic kits) for the G77 sender (86/87) or butt-splicing wires in the G75 sender (84-86).

Complete system (pump and harness):
http://www.racetronix.com/RX-G7-FPKG.html

Harness only:
http://www.racetronix.com/RX-G7-FPWHG.html

Racetronix now offers replacement bulkhead wiring assembly. If your fuel sender wiring or yellow bulkhead connector are damaged we have a solution which replaces and upgrades the entire harness and connector. It is fully PnP with the Racetronix hotwire harness and G75 or G77 factory wiring. As long as your level sender resistor is working properly there is no need to spend large $ to replace the entire hanger assembly.

ATTENTION:
Don't be fooled by the competition's new budget $40.00 harness. This harness uses the least expensive Polyethylene loom which has no business being used in a hot engine compartment where it will turn to mush. The ends of the loom are taped closed. There are no upgrades on the ground side of the harness (direct or tank body). This leaves the pump and relay reliant on the poor factory ground solving only half the problem. There is no mounting hardware included for the relay or fuse holder neither of which are set up to be mounted w/o making holes. The relay ground is looped into the same seal / connector cavity as the pump ground which will allow moisture to get in. There is no loom protecting the rear section of the harness. There are no blue connector locks (CPA). It is supplied with an over-rated 30 amp fuse and no spares (should be 20A for proper safety). No dielectric grease is supplied as there are no grounds to improve and protect here. The 4" nylon ties are too short making it difficult to fish them around hard to reach areas. There is no body ground upgrade kit provided. All the connections are crimped not soldered. It is obvious that this harness is built by a 3rd party to meet a price by simplified construction, reduced quality of material while removing features and installation aids/hardware. You get what you pay for folks!

I currently have a single walbro 340 in my 86 t-type and I am in DIRE need of a twin setup.

Do you sell a twin setup kit?

If not, I will buy one anyways and setup my own twin pump setup.

Grandnat said:
I currently have a single walbro 340 in my 86 t-type and I am in DIRE need of a twin setup.

Do you sell a twin setup kit?

If not, I will buy one anyways and setup my own twin pump setup.

Not yet, but we can provide you with some key components to help you assemble one yourself.

Racetronix said:
Not yet, but we can provide you with some key components to help you assemble one yourself.

I purchased another 340 and hotwire kit from you guys yesterday...

Thanks!

I was looking at my wiring connector. My car (87 Turbo-T) was manfactured on 2/87 but it looks like I have the Pink connector with black, pink and tan wires?? I thought this was only on Buicks till 86? Oh well. I guess I will order the G75 kit.

TTA said:
I was looking at my wiring connector. My car (87 Turbo-T) was manfactured on 2/87 but it looks like I have the Pink connector with black, pink and tan wires?? I thought this was only on Buicks till 86? Oh well. I guess I will order the G75 kit.

Only the color of the wires matter. The connector color does not matter.

Hot wire kit

I want to order the Racetronics Hot wire kit but have a Double Pumper. Can you add the additional wire and relay for the other pump? How do I address this when ordering from the website? Thanks

aquickv6 said:
I want to order the Racetronics Hot wire kit but have a Double Pumper. Can you add the additional wire and relay for the other pump? How do I address this when ordering from the website? Thanks

We have G7 DP harnesses and DP in-tank wiring now in stock.
They should be all packaged up late next week.
E-mail sales@racetronix.com for more info over the weekend.

I emailed sales but no response on the DP hot wire setup. Can I order from the website and make a note that I need the Double pumper hot wire kit?

aquickv6 said:
I emailed sales but no response on the DP hot wire setup. Can I order from the website and make a note that I need the Double pumper hot wire kit?

Initially we will be handling orders for this harness one on one with the customer.
We will e-mail you back as soon as we are ready to ship these items.

Im interested in GSS340 kit with hot wire and if you can give me some play, with a dual fan relay/harness kit as well... PLEASE email me at acorngraphix@tmail.com so that i may respond to you ASAP... also what type of shipping do you have available. TIA

aquickv6 said:
I want to order the Racetronics Hot wire kit but have a Double Pumper. Can you add the additional wire and relay for the other pump? Thanks

There is a bit of a delay on the DP harnesses.
We are making some changes to the in-tank harness to accommodate both the G75 and G77 type senders while keeping everything plug & play. We do not want customers to have to cut, crimp or solder anything esp. Teflon wire.

The harness is very nice. It is fully PnP with the factory wiring. We have included a few features which people asked for in our pole such as rear-mounted relays (stealth appearance), indicator lamp interfaces from relay outputs to show pump status, remote control override interface (may be used for anti-theft), etc.

I've just picked up my first turbo regal, and it has a fresh rebuilt motor and trans!!
Im looking to upgrade the fuel pump, is your fuel pump kit still on sale, my car is an 87 t-type.
Thanks
redpit69x@yahoo.com