fuel psi?

natethegreat85

drive fast, take chances
fed ex just dropped off my walbro, hotwire, and adj reg. are there any secrets to installing these? what psi does it need to be at? everything is stock. thanks for the help :)

fed ex just dropped off my walbro, hotwire, and adj reg. are there any secrets to installing these? what psi does it need to be at? everything is stock. thanks for the help :)

Since the car is pretty much all stock and no AFPR, you can’t do much about the FP.
There are some ways to “adjust” the FP, but since its stock, I would put the pump in and not worry about the FP.
The ECM will compensate for the better pump (Higher pressures), and you will more than likely just be running richer at WOT than before.

When you install the new pump, be sure the hose connections (inside and outside the tank) are in good condition, and tight, i.e. "no leaks".
Remove all doubt, or you will get stranded, blow something up, and/or end up doing it again!

i forgot to mention the afpr is on the way as well. my fault. thanks guys. i'll make sure i check all the hoses and connections. this is my dd so i'm trying to make it as reliable as possible within my budget. i've never seen an afpr, am i in for any surprises there?