Fuel Pressure

Why not just set it at 42 line off? I haven't run Erics chip in a long time but I do belive that to be the pressure he likes it set at for his chips.

Eric recommends 38 psi line off to start with for injectors 120lb and larger . That's the info that came with my 6.1 E85 chip & 120lb injector combo .

E85, 120 lb injectors, versafueler,6.1 chip, single 430 pump, I run 50 lb base line off. 21 psi boost.
Last time at the 1/8 mile track ,idles great, 70% duty cycle, ran 6.88 at 100 mph. Lifted a wheel for the first time too. Couldn't be happier.

Regalized, would you mind sharing your combo?

Thanks

86 Solid Roof GN, 109 Stroker:sneaky:, Champion Ported Irons and Intake with 1” Spacer, 70mm TB, 120lb. Injectors, Turbo Tweak SD2 Chip for E85:blackalien:, AEM Wideband, Powerlogger, Bob Bailey TR6:greyalien:, FMIC, Full Throttle 215/220 Hyd. Roller, TE-45 Turbo, RJC Pulleys and Girdle, Red Armstrong Double Pumper upgraded lines and fittings, PTC Converter

E85, 120 lb injectors, versafueler,6.1 chip, single 430 pump, I run 50 lb base line off. 21 psi boost.
Last time at the 1/8 mile track ,idles great, 70% duty cycle, ran 6.88 at 100 mph. Lifted a wheel for the first time too. Couldn't be happier.

This ! X 2 ... on the Corn the higher pressure does wonders !!

Turbo Lou Stroker, stock ported heads, 224/224 flat tappet Erson I believe. PTE 67/66 journal Turbo, E85, 120 lb injectors, versafueler,6.1 chip, single 430 pump
69 Mustang Moog front springs( nearly 6 inches of travel, stock rear springs, HR rear bar no front. Relocated upper adj, adj lower (Trick Chassis) CE drag frt shocks, Double adj Strange rear shocks.
Not sure about the convertor and Transmission. Foot brake launch about 10psi. Hoosier QTP, moves the tire about 8 inches around the rim on launch.
Tony.

Thanks Regal. Do you have a volt booster for the pump? Also what size lines are you running? Our combos are very similar. Wonder if this pump could support a 10.50 car on E85.

Thanks

Dash 8 to a large filter then a Y to dual feed the rear of the rails. Dual Dash 8 return into Magnafuel regulator, then I used the stock feed line with reversed filter as the return to the tank!
I am going to add a small surge tank with the new Deatchwerks 350 E85 pump, the surge tank will be filled from the return line with an overflow Dash 8 from the top of the surge back to the existing return to the tank. I will put a Y in the feed line just before the large filter, it will have a check valve in it. I will hook up a Hobbs switch to fire the pump under boost.
The tank holds 2 liters which will be more than enough for a Drag run. It will be topped off constantly from the return.
It means I won't have mess with the current pump. It will be enough fuel for way over a 1000 hp.