FS- OH Stock location Stretched Precision Intercooler

Sy-1177

I have for sale a stock location, stretched Precision intercooler with up pipe, blow off valve, rubber couplers, and mounting hardware. The unit is in perfect working order but did sustain a little damage at one point. The middle of the cooler took a small hit as well as a section in the bottom. The damage was not bad at all and was straightened back out without damaging the core. It was installed on a car for a couple years since it has been repaired with no issues. Car ran 26# of boost with no leaks. It does have the upper shroud attached to it, but the lower section has some rubber flaps to channel the air into the core. Everything mounts up like it should (bracket wise). Looking to get $450 + shipping. I can take more pics for anyone interested.

Do you ship to Germany? If yes, please let me know the price for shipping USPS. Zip is 41189 Moenchengladbach.
May I pay by PayPal?

Thanks Thomas

Do you ship to Germany? If yes, please let me know the price for shipping USPS. Zip is 41189 Moenchengladbach.
May I pay by PayPal?

Thanks Thomas
I'd rather keep shipping within the US but if it doesnt sell soon, i'll ship to Germany. i'll keep you informed. Thanks!

No problem. My 86 GN is still on the way to me. I don't know if the intercooler is stock or not. The car will reach me around the 8. September. If your intercooler is still available than and I have only the stock one, we can make the deal.

Thomas