FS GNX Wheels, New Ported irons, and spare Parts

ta88gta

Hi guys ive got a few things ive been staring at over at my place so ill list them off and see if any of you are interested. Photos for everything listed can be found at: Buick Parts pictures by ta88gta - Photobucket

16x8 Kirban Style GNX wheels, these wheels are in great shape, front tires are 245/50/16 kumho ecsta's w/95% tread left, the rears are 255/50/16 m/t d/r's that just got down to the ware bar. Asking $850

Set of Ported Irons and matched intake from Khai at NC performance. This package has been sitting on my self for a good while. Never run, never bolted on still in bags. Package consists of a
> set of fully ported & polish with ferrea 1.775 intake & 1.50
> exhaust valves. Egr filled , new comp roller springs.
> Rocker tower clearance for roller rockers, guides shorten and
> cut for new seals. Intake fully ported & polish, egr tower
> removed and welded, painted to a factory silver.
asking $1200 for the package

Fabbed aluminum valve covers- these have a -6 port on each cover along with an oil fill cap on one side. Sorry but these will not clear the factory heater box. $180

Fast Drive Shaft speed sensor kit p/n 301437 Brand new in box $140

Hotchkis tie rod sleeves p/n 1601 new in box $40

For pictures click here: Buick Parts pictures by ta88gta - Photobucket

Great, I am talking to my tech guy to make sure these mesh well with my current setup. Hope to contacting you again soon with some cash.

not steping on any toes, if the heads fall thru let me know... Id like to be next in line

This is an old thread guys. Everything has been sold but the fast sensor and the cable covers.