FS 93 GMC Typhoon Black/Grey 29K

viperman5

FS 93 Typhoon Black/Grey 29K
I am the second owner of this vehicle. Purchased in northern Michigan from the original owner with 17K miles in 2003. The truck is stock appearing but has the following upgrades:
• 20g hybrid turbo with Garrett 50cm wheel
• 3” JSM downpipe, no cat
• ATR 3” Stainless Exhaust
• Turbotweak ALKY chip stock injectors (injector just cleaned)
• ALKY control
• 700R built to CK Stage 3 level by Jimmy’s Trans in Mundelien, IL
• Precision 2800 stall 5 disc lock-up converter
• OEM C4 ZR-1 wheels (stock wheels with OE Firehawks included)
• New Polyurethane bushings
• Bilstein shocks, truck lowered
• Rear RPM swaybar
• Upgraded fuel pump, new fuel sending unit
• Upgrade IC pump

Will at some point soon require an alignment and new front tires, wearing on the inside.

Pictures available upon request.

Asking $16,500

Price change $15,500 - SOLD

My thread on my car is in cars for sale that links back to the audio video forums here. I'll get you a link.

i tried to pm u viperman but can't go through is there anyway i can talk to you? i have an 87 white T and an 89 TTA either one i can trade plus cash to you i can be reach @ gauditec@yahoo.com please send me photos of the Ty if availble. thanks, Carmelo

I would like pic's too I have been kicking around the ideal of trading my 86T for something different. My T is a well thought out car the suspension is coil over all around frame rails are notched has a 10point chrome moly cage w anti roll bar. The rear wheel wells are r 1in wider but look stock 10in dragstars with 325/50/15 mickey thompson dr. the tranny is a fresh unit from lonie it has the best of everything in it roller, deep pan, and pro brake with a true 9in bradco converter. I have a 109 or stage 11 offcenter to go in the car the 109 will be a stock shortblock with a 236-236 roller the stage shortblock will be a 4.1 offcenter with a 4.040 bore j&e pistons corillo 6.5 offcenter rods and a buick motorsports 3.590 crank and dls front cover and oiling setup. Either motor would come with m&a heads ported intake and 80# inj lots of nice powder coating. Car has 3.5 in stainless downpipe and exhaust 76 turbo alky and lots of other stuff too much to list car is grey on grey could send pics by text if you have any intrest thanks