FS: 33 spline cclip elim axles and spool & more

Team Banana

There is nothing wrong with this stuff. It is used moser 33 spline axles with c clip elims and 33 spline moser spool. 500 plus shipping
I also have a new in box micro polished motive gear. 200 plus shipping.
Racetech new in box complete install kit. 95 plus shipping
Strange 1350 pinion yoke new. 85 plus shipping.
TA rear cover used. 120 plus shipping
We have went to 9 inch ford and don't need this stuff anymore.

Interested in the TA cover, sending you a PM.

Datar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is nothing wrong with this stuff. It is used moser 33 spline axles with c clip elims and 33 spline moser spool. 500 plus shipping

I thought we gave more for the axles spool package than we did. They are $620 with the 5/8 x 18 x 3inch studs will take 450 plus shipping . Axles are still covered for 7 more years against breakage.
A few people wanna see pics of the new gears I will post as soon as I can.

I am interested in the spool and axle set. I should be getting my car back from the chassis shop this weekend (thats the big cost item). If this is still for sale in a week or so I may pick this up.

I am interested in the spool and axle set. I should be getting my car back from the chassis shop this weekend (thats the big cost item). If this is still for sale in a week or so I may pick this up.

I have a guy from Texas interested but has not commited. I will post up if he takes them as for now they are still 4sale.

Thanks for the interest.
Ronnie

Everything except axles and spool has sold. Again axles are 33 spline moser with 5/8 studs , c clip elim and moser spool. 450 plus the ride.

Axles are sold!!!!! Picking up bad ass 9 inch moser tomorrow. Drive shaft away from all parts to finish the car.:D