FS: 27K mile Factory GN Carpet

IT is FAIR >>>> its SIMPLE ... everything has a timestamp .. first come first serve applies to PM's and POSTS ... What am I missing ?

Only Kevin can verify that you were first. Why wouldn't everyone who sells things just state that "so and so PM'd me first" instead of being fair and in the open by posting in the open forum?

And Kevin can sell to anyone that wants it. It's a raw deal sometimes as I overpaid for an engine harness that I took at a lower price, but had to pony up b/c someone else, via PM, was outbidding me even though I took all original terms as is right away. Oh well.

That's OF COURSE UPTO KEVIN ... he decides to sell to whoever he pleases .. ultimately there isn't any rules and its upto the seller ... its his choice if he decides to follow them

That's OF COURSE UPTO KEVIN ... he decides to sell to whoever he pleases .. ultimately there isn't any rules and its upto the seller ... its his choice if he decides to follow them

That's right. And I agree with Rob Zombie that there should be some rules. You still haven't explained why you don't like posting in the forum. Clearly you don't mind people knowing what you're buying as you are still posting here now, but why not the bid?

That's the catch. Your original PM didn't take the offer, but made an offer instead of just saying "I'll take it!"

NO CATCH .. he countered I accepted and asked for payment info ... its really simple .. not sure why it got complicated but he can decide who he sells it to.. and by all means .. if anyone has a prior PM than 5:52 ... Hey im totally good with that and respect them being ahead .. and will just follow up with "2nd INLINE"

I
And Kevin can sell to anyone that wants it. It's a raw deal sometimes as I overpaid for an engine harness that I took at a lower price, but had to pony up b/c someone else, via PM, was outbidding me even though I took all original terms as is right away. Oh well.

Exactly why PM crap is unfair.

Let's say I post something for 100 bucks and then someone PMs me with an offer of 130 bucks.

I somehow have to tell the guy that posted he would buy it for 100 bucks was beat by a guy that PMed me before he posted that he would take it.

My greed or lack of ethics would screw the guy that posted in the open and he wouldn't even know it but would still feel like he got screwed.

Tell me that shit doesn't happen and I'll kiss everybody's hairy ass.

That's right. And I agree with Rob Zombie that there should be some rules. You still haven't explained why you don't like posting in the forum. Clearly you don't mind people knowing what you're buying as you are still posting here now, but why not the bid?

it really isn't anyones business what I bid on and buy is it ? a PM is just as worthy as a Post ..

WHY all the WHY ?'s ... if the seller doesn't want to deal with PM's and wants public posts ... SIMPLE PROCESS .. in the AD post up "ALL PM's will be IGNORED " DONE !!!

I

Exactly why PM crap is unfair.

Let's say I post something for 100 bucks and then someone PMs me with an offer of 130 bucks.

I somehow have to tell the guy that posted he would buy it for 100 bucks was beat by a guy that PMed me before he posted that he would take it.

My greed or lack of ethics would screw the guy that posted in the open and he wouldn't even know it but would still feel like he got screwed.

Tell me that shit doesn't happen and I'll kiss everybody's hairy ass.

IT happens .. but what are we now the ETHICS police ? its no different than a guy posting up a part for FAR less than its worth and people taking advantage of that just because people don't know what its worth .. is it ethical to buy ??

it really isn't anyones business what I bid on and buy is it ? a PM is just as worthy as a Post ..

WHY all the WHY ?'s ... if the seller doesn't want to deal with PM's and wants public posts ... SIMPLE PROCESS .. in the AD post up "ALL PM's will be IGNORED " DONE !!!

It should be everybody's buisness so all involved will play fair.

What is done in the dark can be of no good, what's done in the light is for all to see and no shame will come of it.

If it's not anyone's business, why are you airing it now?

NO CATCH .. he countered I accepted and asked for payment info ... its really simple .. not sure why it got complicated but he can decide who he sells it to.. and by all means .. if anyone has a prior PM than 5:52 ... Hey im totally good with that and respect them being ahead .. and will just follow up with "2nd INLINE"

What's the time stamp on the PM where you actually ACCEPTED an offer?

I did PM after my post. My reasons for not committing was simply because I wanted to claify if he would ship to Canada, and out of respect I feel it to be the right thing if I clarify this before stating I will take it. If the answer was yes, then it would be on its way, if no then on to the next person.

Kind of label yourself if you keep backing out of deals after committing

Better in my mind to ask before committing then disappointing or backing out of a deal because you didnt check first.

And yes, its up to the seller to whom ever he wants to sell to.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

TB.com kept logging me off so I haven't been able to respond and now I can't access my PM's.

First of all NOONE PM'd me an offer that I accepted and that was agreed upon. NOONE PM'd accepting my original price. NOONE!

The people that were PM'ing me were offering lower than what I was asking then asked if I had PayPal. I DO NOT have PP so no PM's were accepted..Period.

The FIRST person that accepted my original post was SloGN on Page 1.

Since this site is acting flakey if SloGN want's it and he can pay via CC then he can PM me and we can work out the details.

KS

TB.com kept logging me off so I haven't been able to respond and now I can't access my PM's.

First of all NOONE PM'd me an offer that I accepted and that was agreed upon. NOONE PM'd accepting my original price. NOONE!

The people that were PM'ing me were offering lower than what I was asking then asked if I had PayPal. I DO NOT have PP so no PM's were accepted..Period.

The FIRST person that accepted my original post was SloGN on Page 1.

Since this site is acting flakey if SloGN want's it and he can pay via CC then he can PM me and we can work out the details.

KS

And this is exactly why it makes no difference whether you POST or PM .. its upto the seller who he chooses to sell to .. I respect your decision