FS: 27K mile Factory GN Carpet

KEVINS

I bought this last year from board member but since I just sold my car I won't be needing it.
It's carpet from a 27K mile GN that was totaled.

$150 obo+ shipping
2013-02-09_14-33-14_354.jpg

2013-02-09_14-33-21_803.jpg

2013-02-09_14-33-27_669.jpg

To be honest I bought it and gave it a real quick look just to see if there was any issues then stuck it back in the box and never looked at it again. The pictures are from the ad that I bought it from.

ks

I want it all else fails......

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

PM Sent. Not sure if it went threw. Web site is working weird tonight. Keeps booting me out.

Let me know if you got it

Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I747M using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

I'm getting a lot of people sending me PM's that are not posting in this thread and I have not made a commitment to any one of them so what I will do I will post the carpet on my website where people can check on shipping charges etc and pay via CC. It will be a first come deal.

Right now it is 7:45am Wednesday and I will post it at the bottom of the below webpage tonight when I get home. I will also post here when I get it uploaded..

http://www.baselinesuspensions.com/kits/chevy.htm

ks

I'm getting a lot of people sending me PM's that are not posting in this thread and I have not made a commitment to any one of them so what I will do I will post the carpet on my website where people can check on shipping charges etc and pay via CC. It will be a first come deal.

Right now it is 7:45am Wednesday and I will post it at the bottom of the below webpage tonight when I get home. I will also post here when I get it uploaded..

http://www.baselinesuspensions.com/kits/chevy.htm

ks

So no way to purchase via paypal?

Yes you are 2nd in line....although I believe once the item gets posted this evening its a first come first serve type deal...:facepalm:

Sorry guys. I had a lot of PM "offers" that came in about the exact same time that people were posting thier "offers" on the board and I'm not going to go through every single PM and BB posting and figure out who came first and what they offered..

ks

Sorry guys. I had a lot of PM "offers" that came in about the exact same time that people were posting thier "offers" on the board and I'm not going to go through every single PM and BB posting and figure out who came first and what they offered..

ks

Now don't flame me it's just my opinion, but if you take the time to post it you should be willing take the time to sell it to the rightful person that was/is first in line by looking at time stamps on your PMs.

Better yet is now you will relist it somewhere else and tell people it's first come first serve?? Isn't that what you did by posting here and now are just changing the rules???

What's going to keep that from happening again [the not knowing who posted first BS] .

Hell why don't you just put it up for auction to the highest bidder and call it a day and change the rules all together.

I don't agree with how this section allows this to go on like this, as legitimate buyers are getting screwed out of a purchase for various reasons.

My belief is that if the rules stated that all items posted are to be responded to in that post and no PM's would be allowed so that it would be out in the open for all to see who was first in line this would put an end to this crap from happening.

If someone posts that they will buy it [even without pics] they have committed to purchase the item and it should be the end of that transaction. Most will say I'm interested pics first please or some other question, they are first in line and are sometimes kicking the tires so to speak and just trying to buy some time to actually decide if they really want to buy it.

If no committed buyer than follow the time of posts coming in with people that are lining up with questions on a first post first in line basis.

This is just my opinion and seems like the fairest way to eliminate the back door PM BS that seems to go on where others make offers behind closed doors and leave posters out in the cold.

Sorry for the HIGHJACK, I'm just so tired of seeing this happen to people doing something the way it should be, only to get slapped for it and feeling like they got screwed for it.

Now don't flame me it's just my opinion, but if you take the time to post it you should be willing take the time to sell it to the rightful person that was/is first in line by looking at time stamps on your PMs.

Better yet is now you will relist it somewhere else and tell people it's first come first serve?? Isn't that what you did by posting here and now are just changing the rules???

What's going to keep that from happening again [the not knowing who posted first BS] .

Hell why don't you just put it up for auction to the highest bidder and call it a day and change the rules all together.

I don't agree with how this section allows this to go on like this, as legitimate buyers are getting screwed out of a purchase for various reasons.

My belief is that if the rules stated that all items posted are to be responded to in that post and no PM's would be allowed so that it would be out in the open for all to see who was first in line this would put an end to this crap from happening.

If someone posts that they will buy it [even without pics] they have committed to purchase the item and it should be the end of that transaction. Most will say I'm interested pics first please or some other question, they are first in line and are sometimes kicking the tires so to speak and just trying to buy some time to actually decide if they really want to buy it.

If no committed buyer than follow the time of posts coming in with people that are lining up with questions on a first post first in line basis.

This is just my opinion and seems like the fairest way to eliminate the back door PM BS that seems to go on where others make offers behind closed doors and leave posters out in the cold.

Sorry for the HIGHJACK, I'm just so tired of seeing this happen to people doing something the way it should be, only to get slapped for it and feeling like they got screwed for it.

Point taken. But I have more PM's from people that are not posting on this thread and they offered $$ for less than what I was asking for it before anyone posted in this thread. Turboluver is not the First in line and he never offered to buy it only asked questions about it. ...and it goes on and on..
See the issues?
So now to eliminate all this crap it's going to listed on the website when I get home. If people don't like the way I'm handling it, I'm sorry, but I don't care.

Having Rules to follow is difficult b/c it would be very easy to get a offer through a PM, cancel the sale on the BB then sell it off the board to the person that sent the PM.

ks

Point taken. But I have more PM's from people that are not posting on this thread and they offered $$ for less than what I was asking for it before anyone posted in this thread. Turboluver is not the First in line and he never offered to buy it only asked questions about it. ...and it goes on and on..
See the issues?
So now to eliminate all this crap it's going to listed on the website when I get home. If people don't like the way I'm handling it, I'm sorry, but I don't care.

Having Rules to follow is difficult b/c it would be very easy to get a offer through a PM, cancel the sale on the BB then sell it off the board to the person that sent the PM.

ks

You've been a member since 2001 so you should know how this works...and to say that you "don't care" what the community has to say about it is BS..If you feel so strongly about it then don't post anymore....Go through E-bay next time.

You posted it, i replied 7 min later, then PM'd you. Thought i was first in line and did the right thing. Guess Not. :(

You posted it, i replied 7 min later, then PM'd you. Thought i was first in line and did the right thing. Guess Not. :(
But you weren't the first to make an offer. I had other offers for less than what I was going to accept (one was for $75) so should I accept them b/c they were first?
I don't think so.

Since I put OBO in the ad the only person that appears to be giving me what I asked for ($150 + shipping) is SloGN. Others are making offers for less.

ks

Last edited: