{FS} 1991 GMC Syclone Truck w/ 75k miles ---

Sorry, the only reason I am selling it is to make room.

I wouldn't trade it for anything honestly , I would rather not get rid of it ... but money talks.

I just put a new headliner in today , perfect match with color and texture!

Thanks! ---

Any interest in a trade for a c5 corvette? See my add

Your add isn't going to last much longer without a price posted, per the rules of this forum. And if you're serious, we need a LOT more info on your car, and way more than one picture.

There was a price and a pic. I deleted it since you weren't happy. Didnt realize you were the turbo buick website police. ad has been deleted by me. Sorry to mess up your thread alwayscode390

Suck it dave!!!!

There was a price and a pic. I deleted it since you weren't happy. Didnt realize you were the turbo buick website police. ad has been deleted by me. Sorry to mess up your thread alwayscode390

Suck it dave!!!!

Well, now I know that's a lie because when I posted in your thread, Charlie had already posted ahead of me that you needed a price as per the rules. All I did was ask for some pix and more info because I was interested in your car and trade idea, but also mentioned that as Charlie said you needed a price otherwise he would delete your thread. but like I said, when I posted there was no price, so you didn't remove in response to my thread, you just never had it there.
You new guys really need to read the forum rules before flying off the handle.

Suck it dave!!!!
You want to get in a pissing match take it to PM's Rob. The rules are clearly stated at the top of all the cars for sale sections. You want to argue about them then just PM SGRIM or JayC and see how that goes.;)

There was a price posted and had links to the pictures. Why is everyone crying about something that was posted? Someone just buy it; its a sick truck.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app