1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350 / Blk on Blk/ T-top / Low Miles

Currently posted on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/131728187620?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Up for NO RESERVE AUCTION is my 1989 Pontiac Firebird Formula 350. The car has very low miles (just over 40k on the odometer). The car is black with black interior and has factory T-Tops and 350 TPI. This is a pretty rare combination that was apparently only available in 1989. If you are genuinely interested I would encourage you to come check it out and drive it in person to really understand the quality and preservation of this car. I have done a bit to the car over the last year to get it into primo condition. I encourage anyone considering the car to come check it out in person!

These improvements include:

Tires (Sumitomo) 245/50/16, Freshly Restored stock wheels, New Fiberglass Spoiler, Restored headliner, Restored original radio (UX1) with an I-pod 3.5mm connector added on, New speakers front and Rear, New KYB GR-2 Struts and Gas Adjust Shocks, Rebuilt headlight motors using TDS (Top down solutions) kit, Reproduction Service Manuals, New reproduction door sills, Restored Headliner, New AC Condenser and Conversion to R134 for Ice cold AC, New Cat-Back Exhaust custom bent (Flow-Master Series 80 Muffler along with exhaust tucked and routed in the stock location) and lastly a new set of Lloyds Floormats to give the interior a nice finished look.

The car has RPO Code (N10) dual cats and the 1LE Style rear disc brakes. The underside is as clean as the top of the car. In June 2015, this car won a Top 5 award at the Thirdgen Roundup in Waxahachie, TX. This car places in the top 5 of 51 total cars. Show participants were surprised at how clean of an example this car was.

This is one of the most solid feeling thirdgen f-bodies I have ever been in. The car has not been modified mechanically! It doesn't leak a drop of oil! While not perfect (the car is 26 years old and has its share of light scratches, tiny paint chips and a few dings here and there), the car shows very well. It appears to have been re-painted at some point in its life and the paint is very presentable. There is also a tear in the weather-strip on the driver’s side door (closest to the rear pillar. It does not let any water in, so I have not gone through the trouble of changing it out. I don’t need any help trying to sell it but if you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment to see the car, please call Scott at 512.963.9274

Included with the car is an all original NOS Shift Plate (still in the box) plus new reproduction window switches and an excellent condition used mirror switch.

The car will be detailed and ready to go with a full tank of fuel for the winning bidder. There are lots of pictures below and even more are available here: http://s597.photobucket.com/user/Scott8257/library/1989 Formula 350

Attachments

• IMG_0191.jpg
    IMG_0191.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 68
Immaculate car. My son and I restored a very rare '89 Black Formula 350 a few years back. Always loved this car, even though I had a black IROC growing up. LOL.
Good luck. I haven't quite figured out the market for the 3rd Gens yet but I hope you get everything and more for that beauty.

Damn that is one nice looking car, I always liked the lines of those Formulas - hmmmmm.....