FS: 1987 Grand National - T-tops - heavily optioned car on craigslist (my car)

OK, I need to sell this car. Price is negotiable. It's a nice car. Someone please take this car home.

I'll discuss with the wife since she wants one and let you know next week if you haven't sold it yet.

The car is now sold.

Did you get the pictures you promised us before you got rid of the car???:biggrin:

Seriously, I'm saddened a bit that you had to let your Buick go (with some of my old parts too).:frown: Any chance you'll get another one after selling some of the other projects you have?

Well at least now you won't have to worry about those punks coming back to steal it. Hopefully one day you'll have another.

Chances are that I will buy another one someday when it makes sense. They are in my blood again and the feeling of the turbo throwing me into the back of the seat is something that I cannot ever forget. We'll see. It'll be a long while before I get another one. I need to rid myself of a lot of other toys first. I'll miss this car.

No more pictures with the gal will be provided. Sorry, fellas. She didn't make it in time and the car is now in a secure location.

Thanks to all for your help and advice over the last several months. It's been a blast!

Best,

Eric McCann
Germantown, WI

congrats on the sale, Eric! I didnt even get a chance to check it out before you sold it, that was quick!

Regards,

Gino