Front Seal Leak?

LotusS4

Well, Upon realizing that I just did not have the time to get my hands dirty with a dreaded oil leak on my tta, I passed the job onto a local mechanic who had alot of GN experience.
I dropped it off a couple days ago and the night I dropped it off, I check on here and realized it made sense to just have him replace the rear main seal at the same time that the pan was off.
Unfortunately when I got to him the next morning, he had already did the oil pan gasket and never thought to look at the rear seal.
Sure enough, next thing he tells me is there is two other leaks besides the oil pan? He is saying the rear main seal is leaking very slightly but there is a front seal that is leaking very bad under boost?
Now, I have done my fair share of motor work but its been some time since I really have gotten into one, so I am far from an expert?
I just did a search for a front seal leak and could not find anything? He said it does not require the pan to drop but only 2 or 3 front bolts to come off?

so my question is? Does this sound familiar? He said the front seal is either a rope seal or another design? That sounded like the a rear seal but is insisting its the front?

After doing the pan gasket, he said there was no leaks while idling for a long time but only started leaking in the front seal after driving the car and making boost?

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance?

Theres one front cover bolt that u cant see(unless u know) with the balancer on the car.

Might have left it out, I've been there done that, lol, its how I know :)

Wont leak sitting there, but it will if u drive it.

later
Jeremy