From what I've heard....NWS

word has it, that..........

it took 23 try's to get it right, lucky Lou !
Scott, you make me wonder, did Lou pay you to post that?

it took 23 try's to get it right, lucky Lou !
Scott, you make me wonder, did Lou pay you to post that?

Nah, I did it for free. Lou deserves more respect than he gets around here...(don't tell him I said that):wink:

Scott have you run out of things to do ? I know your bored so lets see if we can't get Lou fired up. Things have been kind of quite lately. Even wicked isn't fun any more he was always good for a laugh . Whats happened to everyone. Lets get with it !

dont feel that way Lou. Harold is good for a laugh? or good to laugh at? Chevota is just waiting to unveil his new engine. I got to see a pic of it the other day!! it looks sweet. More suitable for the toyota!!! check it out!
Diesel Briggs & Straton TURBO!!
:D

Attachments

• new engine.jpg
    new engine.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 206
dont feel that way Lou. Harold is good for a laugh? or good to laugh at? Chevota is just waiting to unveil his new engine. I got to see a pic of it the other day!! it looks sweet. More suitable for the toyota!!! check it out!
Diesel Briggs & Straton TURBO!!
:D

Damn it. I thought I could trust you:mad: So much for the "unveiling":rolleyes: Lee, you still got that "other" motor we talked about??

other motor? sure!

and for last comment, like we care what he thinks!

you really think that diesel will spin fast enough to make big HP?

I agree with Don. That was one of the funniest things I've seen in quite awhile!

Neal