Friend wants to trade 91 fox for TR

DiverDavies

Diver Davies
My friend want to trade his 91 fox body 5.0 l 5 speed hatch back for a 86 or 87 TR of = value. His car is daily driver and runs strong. Sound good. :).

91 mustang GT trade for truck or suv

There is the link on craigs list. His car isnt junk and his not looking for a basket case. Something he can drive as a secondary car. A toy. Thanks. Any questions just call 615-971-3149 His name is Roy

Good luck to him. It apears to be just another old 5.0.. The "equal value TR" you speak of would most likely need work. 5.0's these days are not expensive in stock form. I would tell him to be more open when it comes to what he is willing to accept. I noticed he did not seem too interested in mentioning the mileage either?

the mileage is 168k any other ? just call :) yes good luck is right ive turned down a lot of nicer cars for it but my Buddy diver davies is twisting my arm to try and trade for a Gn :)

Most Fox bodies with that kind of mileage would be lucky to bring 2-3k. Not trying to offend anyone but they made tons of 5.0's. Only 5.0's worth any money are low mileage stock ones. Under 30k miles and clean stock coupe or hatch used to bring 11k plus, but the economy is not there anymore. These Regals and GN's arent worth what they used to be either but they still command more money that a 5.0.

I hate to be the bad news guy but he needs to sell it on a mustang forum an save up some money if he wants a TR that is drivable. My dads parts car is alot cleaner than that.