Who wants to trade their WE4 or "T" for a mint GN??

Bob Smith

I have an original paint hardtop GN with 30,000 miles. This is a very clean, stock, original car. The paint, interior and undercarriage are very clean, mint condition. Spring cleaning has been completed with all new fluids and filters. Everything works including a/c, power antenna and this car needs nothing. My last road trip was up to Richard Clarks gathering last October. I live in South Carolina.

Here’s a list of what has been done in the last year or so:

- replaced headliner and sun visors
- replaced fuel pump and hot wire kit
- replaced fuel filter
- installed K&N air filter (inside original air box)
- removed and cleaned inner-cooler
- replaced transmission fluid and filter
- replaced differntial fluid
- flushed cooling system
- added heat shield for front bushing
- replaced crossflow muffler & tailpipes
- replaced computer chip with Turbo Tweek chip
- cleaned fuel injectors
- replaced spark plugs and wires
- replaced vacuum lines
- replaced brake fluid
- has new a/c compressor & R134
- has new blackwall Eagle GT II's 225-60-15's

The original bumper fillers are in excellent condition. The mostly original paint is in excellent condition with no checking. This car has spent it's life indoors and has never been undercoated. The gas tank is unpainted and clean. I have pictures, but they seem to be too large to post even after resizing. Give me your e-mail address and I will send you some pictures.

I have original invoice and booklets, but no window sticker.

I know money is tight, so I'm open for trades. I'm trying to use the GN to help my daughter get some better transportation. I have had several responses to another post:http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/cars-sale/274226-wtt-87-gn-suv-late-model-muscle.html

Someone out there may be in the market for a mint low mileage GN and could use their driver quality TR plus some cash to get the GN you want.

I would also consider selling the GN out right.

Let me know what you have.

What is the price range vehicle you are looking to trade for? I have a lot full of cars. If we can strike a deal:biggrin: