looking to trade for a 86 87 T Type or GN

Oaktown

t-typeless for 5 yrs..ugh
i have many cars to trade... depending on what you have we can either + or - cash... I have,

1972 real pontiac GTO, 400 engine, 400 tranny. both are rebuilt. original california car. rust around rear window. black interior. runs and drives but needs body work and some other stuff here and there to be perfect. $6000

1988 Mustang 5.0 coupe. GT40 heads, e303 cam, headers, edelbrock upper/lower intake, cold air induction, K&N, Aluminum radiator, aluminum flywheel, new clutch, aluminum driveshaft, 2 piece x pipe with cats, flowmasters, 5 speed, short throw shifter, 01 leather gt seats. runs good needs body work and little things here and there to be perfect but not too bad. i drive it everyday. $3000

1985 Mustang 5.0 GT hatchback, t tops, 5 speed. runs and drives. needs body some body work $1300

1979 GMC Caballero, 305, at, flowmasters, 15 inch irocs. runs good $1000

im not looking for the best gn or t type, maybe something stock and decent looking or better but nothing too expensive... if i had the cash i would like to spend 3000-6000... if you are interested in any of my cars either to purchase or trade for send me an email at calioak510@aol.com . I can get pics of all of them and give more info. on each