Frenched rear quarter glass

I'm in pending price. I was looking to do a repaint this summer so let me know ASAP. Thanks, Scott

The front and rear would be a lot more difficult to do because of the curvature, but I'll look into it. Would $200 be reasonable including urethane to reinstall them with? I can't find any prices on the originals to compare it to.

Subscribed

I have never liked that trim/seal on the 1/4 glass from day one on the regals.

The front and rear would be a lot more difficult to do because of the curvature, but I'll look into it. Would $200 be reasonable including urethane to reinstall them with? I can't find any prices on the originals to compare it to.

Sounds like a good price to me!

Yeah. Usually just takes a heat gun our razor knife and removing the inside panel. Urethane goes in a caulk gun and thats pretty much it. I'd plan on providing instructions.

Very much interested in a set.. Would like to see a few pics of the produced product before, during and after installation...

I'd be interested in a set as long as it's easily sealed up. Also, is the glass already tinted? It would look bad to see the metal behind it if it wasnt. ----Jeremy

subscribed

i love the clean look...id also take 2 sets....im doing a repaint this winter as well...taking her down to the bare metal and cutting all the glass out..i like the frenched look ...gives it a modern touch.....let me know when u start producing them...

It would have a black painted band around the edge to hide the glue. I could also do them out of lexan for the drag cars. Hope to have some pics up in a couple of weeks. Response has been very helpful. Thanks