Frenched rear quarter glass

Maddox Racing

I own a glass company and I was thinking about making a frenched rear quarter glass for the grand national. I know the rubber around mine's not in very good shape and figure I'm not the only one. Though it might be a lot cleaner look. Just checking to see if there's any interest in this kind of thing?

Look up a car that was owned by a screen name Evil I think his car had that done, and it looked great.

I would be up if the price is right

I tried looking for it but still couldnt find it, Im interested in knowing what this looks like. Im looking for nice 1/4 glasses with black trim.

Here you go. His name is Evil87.

Attachments

• glass.jpg
    glass.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,459
  • BUICK%20GN.jpg
    BUICK%20GN.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 1,421
$42.50 plus tax!:biggrin: Im not sure, Im guessing you cant buy them anymore so does that mean priceless?

Hmmmm, Imagine that, windows without bulky cluttery trim! Welcome to the 21st century.

I love the look. My D.D. has trimless front and rear glass. Clean look!!

I own a glass company and I was thinking about making a frenched rear quarter glass for the grand national. I know the rubber around mine's not in very good shape and figure I'm not the only one. Though it might be a lot cleaner look. Just checking to see if there's any interest in this kind of thing?

Could that be done with the windshield and rear window as well ?