France, again...boycott is definately on!

gnXfan

GNless but Debtfree too!
I went to the store today and was going to buy a can of jam. It had 'Product of France' stamped on it.

Back to the shelf it went - I bought another brand, good ole USA (cost more).

Also see they have legislation somewhere to stop calling them French Fries instead calling them Freedom Fries.

Now thats the stupidest goddamn thing i've ever heard. Who is going to start calling french fries freedom fries? =/

France aint our enemy, they're just a bunch o pussies.. just make sure the jelly doesnt say "Product of Iraq" ;p

I'd love to see what France would do if weflew a couple of B-52's over their air space on their way to Iraq. I give France a 50/50 shot at shootng them down if they refused to land. France has something to hide besides some oil money owed to them by Iraq, and I hope Bush lays it all on the table. France is nothing but a bunch of Nazi wannabees.

Yea,France , Russia, and China, theres 3 countries that try to avoid wars at all cost,more like 3countries that are up to no good with Iraqi oil money.:rolleyes:

Interesting read David65.

So everyone staying at Motel 6 in BG better cancel....lol.

And what will Chuck Leeper do without his copy of "Elle?"

Just yesterday I took an Allegra. I've decided not to take any today....I'll die instead. :D

Yeah freedom fries, ok. Whats next, freedom poodles? Freedom sald dressing? Freedom braided fries? Thats retarded.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by JayLashua
Now thats the stupidest goddamn thing i've ever heard. Who is going to start calling french fries freedom fries? =/

France aint our enemy, they're just a bunch o pussies.. just make sure the jelly doesnt say "Product of Iraq" ;p

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think we need a new forum for some of our members...Should we have a contest to come up with the name??

My vote - The foul mouth commie lounge

Originally posted by turbojitsu85
BF Goodrich (owned by Michelin):eek: I was just about to buy a set of drag radials to.

Yeah best go with the nittos.

France blows. I've hated the French for the past 9 years, and current headlines have really rallied some support against those bastards.

They cant argue that we are power hungry tyrants that just want more control and land, because hey.... we bailed their ass out of the last two world wars.... had control of their country and gave it back to them.... twice. And speaking of...maybe we should of given the Nazis a little more time in France before we had enough votes on a "just war"... im sure France wouldnt be so apprehensive then. Oh and as a little sidenote did you know that France wouldnt let the filming of "saving private ryan" take place on the actual beaches of Normandy? well thats fitting since not one french soldier was there to assist.

The freedom fries and freedom toast are no different then when we called frankfurters "hot dogs" (it stuck!) and sauerkraut "liberty cabbage" back in WWII

this shows you that al bundy was right!

I knew it all along! al bundy, where are you?:(

Re: this shows you that al bundy was right!

Originally posted by NICKG
I knew it all along! al bundy, where are you?:(

Hehe. "He was running like a Frenchman from a cap gun" - quote from the great Al Bundy :D :D If you look under my screen name I think you'll see where I stand on the issue. :)

Hey,I'v got an Idea..Maybe we can convince Iraq to boycott French weapons, than France wouldn't use their Veto.;)

Originally posted by sleepybu
should have just left the German's in franch in ww2:D

They had an old-timer here in California on the tv news a couple nights ago who had fought in France in WW2. He, along with many other GIs were given a certificate of thanks by the Frenchies for helping to liberate them from the Germans. The fact that the Frenchies wouldn't support the US in a war against Iraq ticked him off so much that he said he mailed his certificate back to the French embassy and told them to stuff it. :D I'd like to shake that old guy's hand and buy him a beer.