Found a StageII here in Sweden, have questions!

Swedes are not scary, they are crazy :cool:

The turbo are supposed to be a 88mm of some sort. I´ll see if I can get out to the garage later and check out all the numbers and measure it.

As soon as the hoodwork is complete, the chassi is going to get a complete paintjob.

We are then going to upgrade the chassi form 25.1c to 25.1e

To be continued...

Lunkan said:
Turned out to be Y2k T80 with A/R .96

Is that big enough for the power you would like to make???
That turbo is rated between 1100 and 1200HP.

Well, it´s good for starters. We are going to start with the parts we have today, that would be safe for that powerrange. But we were told it was a T88, which would have been more appropriate. But the good thing is, we haven´t payed for the turbo... And hopefully all it´s going to cost, is to take good care of it...

Lunkan said:
Well, it´s good for starters. We are going to start with the parts we have today, that would be safe for that powerrange. But we were told it was a T88, which would have been more appropriate. But the good thing is, we haven´t payed for the turbo... And hopefully all it´s going to cost, is to take good care of it...

Lukan,

Thanks for all the updates and I really like what you guys are doing.

I´d like to have some opinion regarding our website.
- Is it slow to load?
- Good/bad layout?
- Easy/hard to find/navigate?
- Colour settings?

Please share Your comments and thoughts.

The website looks and works good. You need to get an awesome video of the car on there when you get the chance.

Thanks for that. Was hoping to get more opinions, but then I guess the layout works.

Lunkan said:
Thanks for that. Was hoping to get more opinions, but then I guess the layout works.

Lukan,

It looks pretty good.
That truck looks super scary!

Head Line News From Sweden

Today our team got a new member, Robert Hoffman with his shop www.speedpro.se will step in and buy the engine from us and we will built it up with his help.
He will also own the tranny.

Robert has been in the racing business since early 80's.

All we now need is some one that can help us to put a package together and ship it to Sweden with custom parts for the engine.....................

.................... Bill? :smile:

Hi!

Sorry, it's not running, have been many things that went wrong for us with sponsors and bla-bla here and there but tomorrow another StageII engine arrives from USA.

Lunkan has also moved so now i'm standing here alone and kicking on the tires. Nut so much inspiration for the moment.

Have a naggy wife, 2 kids that demands alot, 3 dogs, 1 cat,1 rabbit, 1 big house with a pool, full time work and plenty of things to take care in our racingclub and this month i will do all the cleaning in THE garage and pub:eek: The garage has 15 cars and upstairs a big room with tables, pub etc. and some toilets to clean:eek:

Not much that turned out as we hoped :( I became father October last year and in Februari we decided to move back to Stockholm (only one hours drive away). Atleast I´m making alot more money now, but the kid does cost. Atleast I´m able to put some money away now and then for the car...

Sorry buddy for the garage cleaning, that totally slipped my mind :redface:

A complete Bush motor will be the least of your expenses when building a 1000hp stage car. It literally is the tip of the iceberg.

A complete Bush motor will be the least of your expenses when building a 1000hp stage car. It literally is the tip of the iceberg.

What? Could you please add all the extra except for pistons, custom camshaft, valves and valve springs?

We already have the elbow, thottlebody, bearings, gaskets etc.... what we need more is a setup of 400lbs injectors and some welding.... the block and crank is machined already.

And some stainless steel tubes for turbos.

transmission, rear, drive shaft, suspension, brakes, tires, wheels, engine management system, roll cage, large turbo, FM intercooler, intake, injectors, down pipe, exhaust, headers just to name some stuff off the top of my head. Unless of course 1000hp translates to 500HP in Sweeden. ;)

OBTW, you should order 8 pistons ($1000, cam $1000, valves (should only need exhaust and I have been out of the game a while so I have no price for them.)

transmission, rear, drive shaft, suspension, brakes, tires, wheels, engine management system, roll cage, large turbo, FM intercooler, intake, injectors, down pipe, exhaust, headers just to name some stuff off the top of my head. Unless of course 1000hp translates to 500HP in Sweeden. ;)

OBTW, you should order 8 pistons ($1000, cam $1000, valves (should only need exhaust and I have been out of the game a while so I have no price for them.)

Ok, you have missed something here..... the chassie is a Pro Stock chassie, please check out our website Team STB Racing

And you also missed that we don't need any IC.