Found a StageII here in Sweden, have questions!

transmission, rear, drive shaft, suspension, brakes, tires, wheels, engine management system, roll cage, large turbo, FM intercooler, intake, injectors, down pipe, exhaust, headers just to name some stuff off the top of my head. Unless of course 1000hp translates to 500HP in Sweeden. ;)

OBTW, you should order 8 pistons ($1000, cam $1000, valves (should only need exhaust and I have been out of the game a while so I have no price for them.)

We really need all that, I thought the engine would do :biggrin: ;)

We actually have a Jerry Bickel chassis complete with rear and a driveshaft for PG. Turbos and stuff is sitting in the shelf. We also have an empty PG for measuring and testing, we´re just looking for some inspiration.

What we´ve been missing for the last 1 1/2 years is money to put in the engine management. I´ve stripped all the old wiring in the car, it was a total mess, so that a friend of mine can start making a new harness when we get a management system...

We also have close contact with a great shop.

All there is, is lack of money and inspiration :rolleyes: :frown:

well... We are waiting Patiently here in Canada.... waiting for Video footage of a 7 second pass....

please don't dissapoint, it's cold here in our igloos....:biggrin: