Forum issues??

Whatever ,Whoever, just did to the TB.Com, Keep it Up!, It now after the last 5-6 months Surfs Great, an Post are reading for me, But, if i sign on,It slows back-up.

There have been some forum virus running around the new year, maybe or not a cause, I heard about one called the "234" virus? Not sure...

If they have disabled emailing to them, you cant but you can click on their name under their avatar and select "Start a Conversation" from the popup and thats how you PM. There is a new version of the forum software out that adds a lot of features. As soon as it comes out of beta, we'll be updating.

First part of my message didn't come thru, Here it is.....
Jay, I haven't been on the site in a while and I don't know
how to send an email to a member. I did figure out the
I/M now. Thanks

Steve, Right click on someones user name under their avatar and click on start a conversation.
This will open up a private message.

Hi John, When I did that, there was no option to start a conversation,
I wonder if "windows 8" is messing something up? I do have an option
to open in new window and it goes to members' profile....

Actually you don't right click, you left click, either their user name or avatar, and then click on "start a conversation".

hello people; I had problems just going to another page of new posts as it was showing an error 400 or something in the 400 zone. All I know it's back and I can view as I did.
thanks if it was a site problem
IBBY

As of today, the new format isnt causing anymore issues with my pc. I knew you guys could do it. Took ya long enough! :)

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app