For Gary or Donnie!

Vic;
I really appreciate your finding that. I do look , or should I say dream, occasionally, but only randomly.
If that were in SOKali, I would be seriously looking at it. Black's not my favorite color, nor the interior color, but still, a very beautiful car.
E-Bay's a drag, flying to Florida to look at & possibly purchase a vehicle is a drag, and that sellers rating big time sucks. That will go for mid 55 to 60 ish?

This car shouldnt sell for over $50k. They usually rang in the $46-$49K range. Most likely it will go on EBay one more time and if it doesnt sell its going back to auction where some other used car dealership will buy it and try to sell it. The bad fuel economy and high gas prices is whats keeping these cars from bringing in more $$ (thats my theory) plus they are a lil expensive to maintain if your not a DIY kind of guy.

Fyi

I bought an 03 Corvette from them about five years ago & they were reputable. The name of the sales person was Randy Darling whom I have gotten to know. I also have a sister that lives a few miles from them in Boca Ratan. If Either you Donnie or Gary are interested I could have my brother in law stop by to take a look but he's not a mechanic. But I would not have a problem doing business with them again.

Hey Gary I know you said you wanted a low mileage S65 but couldnt find one so I found one for you!

Mercedes-Benz : S-Class: eBay Motors (item 150465651965 end time Jul-19-10 12:11:11 PDT)

Or if Donnie wants to trade in the Wifes' GN for few more doors, cylinders and turbos this would be a great buy! And you know someone close by who knows how to work on them and can get you parts at cost...... ME!:biggrin:

I played around with a Brabus V12 Benz on the highway last week in the TTA. Those twin turbo v12's are impressive.

Thanks for the offer, Victor. The car is impressive, but I'm just not a Mercedes kind of guy.

No prob Donnie, Im just throwing it out there. Hopefully someone out here snatches that car up!

Vic:
If that car was here in SoKali so I could have you and I inspect it in person, purchase it and take immediate possession of it after the transaction, I would be all over it like white on rice.
Either that car will go for more $$ at the end of the auction, or there is something seriously wrong with the car.
Either there's paintwork, mechanical problems or getting ready to have mechanical issues. Maybe a dealer car / demo for a couple of years?
For openers, I find it hard to believe that car came with Hankook tires?
Although I don't see that car going forever on it's original issue tires, I don't see it needing new tires in 16K miles on the average. Something has got to be wrong?

If that car is everything that it is represented to be and is everything that it is expected to be as a 2 owner, extremely low mileage car, it will bring $60K easy.