2 super sedans for sale AMG AMG AMG

what is a FRC?

I tell you what ...I will race you with that SS Camaro and u win I will trade.....deal?

I just raced one a few weeks back.....a 2010 Black Camaro SS with headers and exhaust, tune and filters.....

I beat him by 2 cars ...I ran a 12.67@113
My 60 ft was 2.1 his was 1.8

not bad for a 130k miles Benz...well my car was $138k new so this is a factor.....

My s65 IS ANOTHER story....the last one I had tuned --it was $1000 for the tune...I went 11.4@125 mph...5k lbs without me...lol....I LOVE AMG....

the 65's are the most powerful engine put into a factory production car...cars with more then 500 built yearly...they only build 1000-1200 65's MOTORS YEARLY for all models.....

I have a GNX-Limited-GTR-AMG's----- and all I love to drive is my AMG'S...the best cars built in the world....

i have a friend that has one of those sc benz. not ordered but was sent out to be done and tuned. car is a monster my hat is off to the benz boyz for these cars

both cars are SOLD

Folks...these are the best and baddest cars on the planet in terms of luxury and power.....

The S65 sold for $48k and the S55 sold for $19k

Folks...these are the best and baddest cars on the planet in terms of luxury and power.....

The S65 sold for $48k and the S55 sold for $19k
Like any high end luxury sports car they are great till they break and you have to spend absurd amounts of money to fix them. That S65 is one of my favorite rides tho.