Football is incorrect in datalog and real time XFI 2.0

dyermullet

On my XFI the football doesn't track correctly the rpm and map. It is hovering over a higher rpm and map than is being reported. It is doing this on both data logs and live. I am going to attach a screen shot. On the datalog the gray line showing the path corresponds correctly with the reported rpm map and interpolated VE values. But the football is not over the correct cell.
Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

football.jpg

Make sure you're logging the correct sensors (rpm & MAP kpa)
Also, try reconfiguring your data logger dash

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

You can also try removing all the sensors on your dash for logging and then re-select them. Then re-configure the logger again. If you right click the table live and select a different dash does the problem persist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I for sure have the correct tags rpm and kpa. It has done this since day 1 when i installed the system early this summer.

It does it not only on data logs but also viewing live data. VE spark afr I believe it does it on all three tables.

I just tried changing dashs while viewing a log but no change in football position. I will have to go out to garage later and try it live to see if anything changes.

thanks.

Do the spark and target A/F track correctly? Can you show a picture of the table with scaling?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

None of them tracked correctly before. Delete all the points from the dashboard and readding them appears to have fixed the football on both live and datalog. Now the gray line that shows the path of the log is wrong it is low left of the football at all times. I don't use that line but it is frustrating that the software is this buggy. Is their a way to turn that line off?

Thank you for the help.

I believe to have seen this before and it was a grid scaling issue? Don't remember what I did.

Example:
Say the grid is set at 4000, 5000, 6000 rpm
The actual operating rpm was 4500 rpm.
The line will show but the football is not on the line.
So now the granularity is changed to 200 rpm increments in the operating area; 4000, 4200, 4400, etc. now the ball will be on top of the line.

A single data spike will have the same effect as well. thisbis where the line is almost invisible, but the ball follown the line.

Not sure if this is the case but looking to learn.