Fontana 10/31 who is in?

What kind of car?

• Total voters
SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE? :mad:

DSCF1475.jpg

Great pictures. It was great meeting everyone.

I had a decent run, 1.54 60' 11.23@118.5. Mph is kind of low, after looking at the datalog it seems like I'm leaning out on the top end.

But I did pull a wheel off the ground which was awesome :biggrin:

The track was hooking great for first run, then started to go away as the day went on. With the Chicken on the side lines today, I felt the need for a Czarnota engine to represent. My Muton Motor pulled my GN to a new best of 10.87 @122. This was on 91 oct, alky, SLIC, DRs on GN steel rims, @22 lbs of boost, with zero KR.

Left my garage this morning at 5:00AM with a 11 second car.

Pulled back home at about 4:00PM whith a "10s Capable" car.;)

Life is good.:)

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

The track was hooking great for first run, then started to go away as the day went on. With the Chicken on the side lines today, I felt the need for a Czarnota engine to represent. My Muton Motor pulled my GN to a new best of 10.87 @122. This was on 91 oct, alky, SLIC, DRs on GN steel rims, @22 lbs of boost, with zero KR.

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

congrats

Had a good time out there, seeing some of the guys from the cruise two years ago and meeting some new guys. Gonna have to work on that 16.24 @85mph though. Not representing well for the GN's. almost got beat by that Scion. At least the Formi ran well. 11.6 @121

HPIM0651.flv video by cuzimoto - Photobucket

Gotta love the anouncer posting my .003 RA as best of the day.

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard
Mike congrats on your outstanding street car. Your tenacity & attention to every little detail is what it takes. That is what these cars demand. With some C-16 & a little more boost & tuning 10.50's are possible. As for meaningless chicken I'm besides myself as to what punishment to be dealt upon him for his dismal representation & making you carry all the burden. The consequences of my disappointment will be severe & he must be made an example of. I must recommend he get evicted from the kill section till which time he can be trusted as reliable.

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

Congrats, Mike
It definitely felt like a 10 second car when you took me for that ride Friday.:biggrin:

Mike congrats on your outstanding street car. Your tenacity & attention to every little detail is what it takes. That is what these cars demand. With some C-16 & a little more boost & tuning 10.50's are possible. As for meaningless chicken I'm besides myself as to what punishment to be dealt upon him for his dismal representation & making you carry all the burden. The consequences of my disappointment will be severe & he must be made an example of. I must recommend he get evicted from the kill section till which time he can be trusted as reliable.

Sorry for not representing, Pappa Lou, but after we looked things over Friday, it just seemed smart not to run it today or until I fix the misfire at idle issue.
Please forgive me....:rolleyes:

Cool,always good to hope, I ran a 1.68 60'
I was too lean running the Q16 13.8,,never had a chance to look @ my A/F ratios after I pour in the Q16 untill I raced,,hence poor top end speed. I think the Q16 really leaned out my A/F ratio

I think when running the Q16 I need bigger injectors they are stock 28 lb injectors.

One thing I also noticed after my trip home from the track ,,was inside tailpipe, it was super clean & a light gray white in color,,,It never gets the light color with regular gas.

that gives me hope, i ran a 12.8 @109 last time out here in tucson with a super sh***y 2.3 60ft and major wheel spin w/ crappy bald street tires.

maybe ill better the time @ the wcn

buickbert

Happy spooling...

Mike Barnard

Hey Mike congrats on your times Bro, that thing is hauling and looking good as always, just like Lou said, its takes time perserverance and you gotta be very strick to detail to make them respond the way you want them too and you sure do your share of that,, perfect example is the roosters GN it Looks just like it runs I mean i had to spend at least 20mins washing all the Oil and grease off my hands just from chaning the plugs on it :eek:.. LOL Just messing with you pollo, I hope you get your thing back on the road soon, and congrats again mike on your 10 sec ride.. now to a different subject, according to the math if i was 70pnds lighter like your scrawnnie little A Z Z my car should have gone 10.85's on 21psi with a really lean Tune, but just like you Said (Lose some weight FatAZZ) I think I'll take your advice as i will need all the help I can get just to make the Supra break 14's.. LOL.. :p