Fontana 10/31 who is in?

What kind of car?

• Total voters

Reggie West

TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
Let me know if you are in and what you are bringing.

This is a Street Legal Drag event at Fontana. That means the car has to be street legal, valid registration, insurance and NHRA rules apply.

$20 to race

$10 to watch

info on time of this thing? i need to give out candy to all the single moms that come out trick-or-treating:biggrin: so i need to be home by sundown:biggrin:

I'll be there, if my wifes comming we'll have her 87 Firebird and I'll have my 99 Formula. If shes not going I'm running her car. My GN's a dog and no fun too drag race.
HPIM0599.jpg

HPIM0279.jpg

HPIM0242.jpg

info on time of this thing? i need to give out candy to all the single moms that come out trick-or-treating:biggrin: so i need to be home by sundown:biggrin:

The gates at Fontana will open at 0600. I dont know when we will get togoether for the video shooting. I will know more in a few days.

So figure early morning to get there and you will be home before dark so you can hand out candy.

I plan on running my 87 GN. It puts down a little over 500 to the wheels on pump gas and alky. Gets over 20 mpg. Has PS and AC, and doesn't look too shaby;). Let me know what you need.

P1010012.jpg

Mike Barnard

jorge,joe and i will be there, all 3 brothers we will run Armons GN with DR's and also black and chrome regal
see you there reggie!

are BBQ'IN??

jorge,joe and i will be there, all 3 brothers we will run Armons GN with DR's and also black and chrome regal
see you there reggie!

are BBQ'IN??

Not sure about the BBQ. I will let you know. Maybe we can all pitch in something like we did last time?

It looks like you have 3 cars coming from your post make sure you put them on the poll up above too. I am trying to get a car count that is accurate.
Thanks

I'm in.

Bringing the GN.....and a couple Camaro buddies who run 11's on N2O for us to beat up on.:biggrin:

Reggie for the guys that are not taking there cars on the track are we going to be able to park our cars in a safe spot.

Sign me up. I will try out my new trans. I will be doing some sloooooow passes, i have no cage yet.

This weekend, I fixed my cracked driver side header, installed my test pipe, changed the oil, tightend up all the IC plumbing, added a ground between my ign module base and firewall, etc. etc. etc......

Also went by Lou's for some intermittent electrical gremlin....found that I definitely had a weak coil pack...still driving to make sure the other stuff is fixed too.

I'm almost reh-ta-go.:biggrin:

Sure wish gbodyparts would deliver that dual fan I ordered a monch ago....:frown:

OK more info

Talked with Matt who is doing the video.

Setting space aside for us is no problem. We plan on meeting at 7am and we will go from there.

Gary you should bring your car this is a good opportunity to show it off.

Maybe some of the El Caminos with GN drivetrains can show up too.

I would certainly bring a TTA if you have one to this.

The more the merrier guys. Bring em.

fans

This weekend, I fixed my cracked driver side header, installed my test pipe, changed the oil, tightend up all the IC plumbing, added a ground between my ign module base and firewall, etc. etc. etc......

Also went by Lou's for some intermittent electrical gremlin....found that I definitely had a weak coil pack...still driving to make sure the other stuff is fixed too.

I'm almost reh-ta-go.:biggrin:

Sure wish gbodyparts would deliver that dual fan I ordered a monch ago....:frown:

good luck :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Talked with Matt who is doing the video.

Setting space aside for us is no problem. We plan on meeting at 7am and we will go from there.

Gary you should bring your car this is a good opportunity to show it off.

Maybe some of the El Caminos with GN drivetrains can show up too.

I would certainly bring a TTA if you have one to this.

The more the merrier guys. Bring em.
do we pay when we get there or do we sign up somewhere?