FNG from Louisiana

Company Man

'87 GN Owner
My name is John and I live in Louisiana.
As of yesterday, I own a 1987 GN with T-tops.
Car appears to be stock with 40k miles on it.
Body is in good shape with only 3 quarter size dents and a few chips. Re-paint in the future.
Interior is nice, only one tear and it is on drivers door, so will look to replace in future.
It has 2 cracks on dash, so that will be swapped in future. Shifter and steering wheel are not stock, so they will need to be replaced with OE parts.
My plan is complete restoration back to original. Not looking to do shows, not my thing to enter but enjoy attending.

I am sure that I will reach out to members for their guidance, my last toy was '68 Camaro and so I need to learn a lot about GN's

Welcome to the board. I'm in Lake Charles. You?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

John,
Welcome aboard. Grab a beer and make yourself at home. Lots of good info and great people here.:)
Post up a picture of your GN when you get a chance.

Happy Spooling.

Mike Barnard

My name is John and I live in Louisiana.
As of yesterday, I own a 1987 GN with T-tops.
Car appears to be stock with 40k miles on it.
Body is in good shape with only 3 quarter size dents and a few chips. Re-paint in the future.
Interior is nice, only one tear and it is on drivers door, so will look to replace in future.
It has 2 cracks on dash, so that will be swapped in future. Shifter and steering wheel are not stock, so they will need to be replaced with OE parts.
My plan is complete restoration back to original. Not looking to do shows, not my thing to enter but enjoy attending.

I am sure that I will reach out to members for their guidance, my last toy was '68 Camaro and so I need to learn a lot about GN's
Whats up man?

My name is Theodore and I live about 30 min east of you down Hwy 16 in St. Helena Parish. Give me a call when you have time. 985-507-1741

Expat, you are right up I-55 from me.
I'm near Amite in a town called Greensburg

we should all get together one saturday.

Welcome John my name is Kevin and I live in Covington. If you need anything maybe I can help. 1-985-705-5986

Sounds good to me just give me a call. I have some extra parts maybe we can help each other out.

Same here, let me know if anyone needs an extra hand turning a wrench. Also, if anyone of you guys are smokers, or have an e-cigs, I work at smokecignals on the corner of West Thomas and Morrison in Hammond, and would be happy to give you the turbo buick discount
Sure give me a call
My name is Theodore
985-507-1741
I will definitely get a hold of you. Thanks theodore

Wow! I live in Livingston (between Watson and Hammond). Did anyone ever get together?