Flawless Simmons FR-18 wheels

G NASTY

Im selling my Simmons wheels. I paid a boat load for them and searched forever. They are fr-18's, Proper offeset. Flawless condition. No tires on the front and brand new zero mile Nitto 555 R2 tires on the rear. I have to go out to take a look at size but I believe 285's. Comes with new simmons center caps not pictured. I perfer to sell local. I'm in brooklyn ny. Shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks, John
$3,000

I would give my left nut for these.
I have been looking forever and if course now when it's not a good time financially these show up for sale.
I hate whoever buys them and if you didn't know what they were before the pics were up you do t deserve them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

IMHO, these are the nicest rims that can be put on a TB. glws.

Im selling my Simmons wheels. I paid a boat load for them and searched forever. They are fr-18's, Proper offeset. Flawless condition. No tires on the front and brand new zero mile Nitto 555 R2 tires on the rear. I have to go out to take a look at size but I believe 285's. Comes with new simmons center caps not pictured. I perfer to sell local. I'm in brooklyn ny. Shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks, John
$3,000

OMFG! put me in line ive been looking for these for so long.

That's a very nice job on that resto. Are you using typical sprayed on semi-gloss enamel or is that POR semi-gloss on the frame?
Thank you. The car is also for sale. The frame was sandblasted and sprayed with ceramic satin black. I went that way instead of Powdercoat because the end finish is way nicer with the ceramic.

PM sent on Friday. Never received a response.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app