Simmons FR-17 8.5 front and 9.5 rear wheels. Brand new in the original boxes

Brian Forder

Brand new Simmons FR-17's on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140808005333?item=140808005333&viewitem=&vxp=mtr
P1010137.jpg

The wheels are 17x8.5 with backspace of 4.4 front, and 17x9.5 with backspace of 4.7 rear. They are the dark grey centers with polished outer rims, with silver and chrome domed center caps, not the black and gold flat center caps.
I ordered these wheels from Goup A/Autotrend in July of 03 and they have only been out of the boxes twice, once to make sure there was no shipping damage and the second time to take these pictures. They have never had tires mounted on them or ever been put on a vehicle. They are in the original packaging and have all the original stickers on them. They also have turbo 6 logo valve stem caps.
These are my favorite wheels on a GN ever, It pains me to be listing these for sale. I know most people think that the newer 18" and larger wheels look cool, but the 17's are the perfect size and fit the wheelwells just right on the GN's, T-Types, and other G-bodys.
I have been storing these wheels for many years and was hoping to put these on my fathers' low mileage 87 that he ordered new, 62,000mi on it now, when I inherited it ,but unfortunatley other things are more important right now.

Hopefully my loss is another GN owners gain.

Brand new Simmons FR-17's on Ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/140808005333?item=140808005333&viewitem=&vxp=mtrView attachment 166223

The wheels are 17x8.5 with backspace of 4.4 front, and 17x9.5 with backspace of 4.7 rear. They are the dark grey centers with polished outer rims, with silver and chrome domed center caps, not the black and gold flat center caps.
I ordered these wheels from Goup A/Autotrend in July of 03 and they have only been out of the boxes twice, once to make sure there was no shipping damage and the second time to take these pictures. They have never had tires mounted on them or ever been put on a vehicle. They are in the original packaging and have all the original stickers on them. They also have turbo 6 logo valve stem caps.
These are my favorite wheels on a GN ever, It pains me to be listing these for sale. I know most people think that the newer 18" and larger wheels look cool, but the 17's are the perfect size and fit the wheelwells just right on the GN's, T-Types, and other G-bodys.
I have been storing these wheels for many years and was hoping to put these on my fathers' low mileage 87 that he ordered new, 62,000mi on it now, when I inherited it ,but unfortunatley other things are more important right now.

Hopefully my loss is another GN owners gain.
i know it years later but are these available?