Feeler: Simons Fr-18 wheels. Flawless

G NASTY

I'm pondering selling my Simmons wheels. I paid a boat load for them and searched forever. They are fr-18's, Proper offeset. Flawless condition. No tires on the front and brand new zero mile Nitto 555 R2 tires on the rear. I have to go out to take a look at size but I believe 285's. Comes with new simmons center caps not pictured. I perfer to sell local. I'm in brooklyn ny. Shoot me a pm if interested. Thanks, John

Rears are 10" wide. I have to measure BS it's been a while. Here is mounted pic. These are meant for this car and fit perfect. Here is a mounted pic.

Wow a ton of interest for the wheels already. I'll take $12k for the wheels and throw the GN in for free. Lol.

Wow a ton of interest for the wheels already. I'll take $12k for the wheels and throw the GN in for free. Lol.

Hey, I don't need the wheels but could use another GN. I will do someone who only wants the wheels a favor, and take the GN off their hands! I know, I am very thoughtful.

Ha ha, GLWS. Those are some sweet ass wheels!

G Nasty, very interested and would like to see about price on only wheels without the rear Nitto's. Let me know and not worried about shipping. I have shipped wheels and tires before and isn't difficult. We can discuss options.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Do you know the exact back spacing for the front and rears and the width of the fronts?