First Posted Pic

Nyteryder

I don't really have any good pics of my car with a good camera so I have never posted a pic of it, however it was at a show/drag event this past weekend and I found a pic of it online so I am sharing. Btw, I know the lens cover for the park light is hanging but he took the pic before I fixed it.
NOPI_Show1.jpg

I got them from a local shop that had h4 conversions for a good price so got a set to see how they would look on the car and got some 6k h.i.d's as well. I just put them on and I don't know if I really like them yet

Your car looks nice but I really do like the headlights lights .. Did you have any fitting issues or alot of customizing to do to get those lights in there?? Any ideas where I can look for a set like that?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

That is a really nice looking T man. Subtle but noticeable. Well done and tasteful.

From my iPhone

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Attachments

• 1380237547305.jpg
    1380237547305.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 173
Your car looks nice but I really do like the headlights lights .. Did you have any fitting issues or alot of customizing to do to get those lights in there?? Any ideas where I can look for a set like that?

There was no customizing except repin one wire one the plug at came with the h.i.d.'s. The housing was a direct drop in. I can ask where he got them from but it was not at all expensive.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

With the lights on

Attachments

• 1380239908650.jpg
    1380239908650.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 143