First outing in my Outlaw Radial Regal

Dusty Bradford

This past weekend I finally got back out in my car after a long 2 year upgrade. New 25.3 chassis, new wiring, new suspension. I only got to make 3 passes down the track in 4 days of racing due to battling new car issues. First pass was a 5.24 at 145 with a 1.37 60' but the rear anti roll bar needed an adjustment. 2nd pass I adjusted the anti roll bar and tightened the front shocks and was surprised with a 4.80 at 157 with a 1.23 60'. Due to logging to many sensors I got no data to work with. Since it seemed to run clean I added 5psi to the AMS target and went 4.83 at 152 but did get data to begin tuning from. 22psi and 8.3 a/f ratio.Lol. When I added the extra boost it got into a fat area in the map. Now the tuning begins.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I saw it run the 4.80 and said it looked like a grandmaw launch. Car looks amazing!

Looks like you have the suspension dialed in well... Awesome run !

Bryan

I saw it run the 4.80 and said it looked like a grandmaw launch. Car looks amazing!

I wanted to stick around and see you put that V6 on them boys but once we got loaded up we decided to come on home.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app