87 limited 9 sec car

turbot990

A member since 05
Im putting some feelers for my limited this is a rust free car with nicely built 109 the new motor has many hp parts extream auto,s 400 turbo with a brake mosier rearend componets XFI fuel management and many other great parts to handle magor hp.pm me for other details. im building alittle something different this yr so this car im going to let go of.The has ran 9,70 at 139,98 the 60,ft was 1,369 leaving with 10 psi rear frame is notched for the larger wheel and also a removable roll bar you can hit the streets with the family in it.Now the 109 is 20 over with a set of 20 over wiseco pistons 6,200 crower connecting rods 3,625 LA billet crank with a few mods to it to fit the the 109 block RJC girdle and oil pan high volume frt timing cover champion alum heads TD roller rockers a NEW. 70 limit eng.GTQ. solid roller this motor has no problem seeing 7000 rpm.I shifted at 6000 on the 9,70 pass im sure it has alot more in it.for the suspension Q,A 1S rear ajd shocks anti roll bar bar 90,10s competion eng.shocks. racing drive shaft and loop.here,s my no.765-744-6115 price 18,987 i will post more new pictures as i take them today under body shoots motor bottom of the doors anything u want to see just let me know.im located in muncie in 47303 765-744-6115.the piture i posted was before i added the suspension parts,:biggrin:

87 limited 9 sec. car 70,000 miles

Thanks here are a few more pictures man its cold out i will jack the car up and get some more pictures i took these really quick:eek:

more pics 87 limited

:)here are a few more guys i will get some under body shoots i tried laying on the floor and taking some but they turned out black you cant see anything so.

im sorry guys here you go [$18,987]The price of the car the ph. no. 765-744-6115 or 765-896-8116 Kevin,and the location muncie, in, 47303

Thanks bud yep she is a perty nasty.I would like to run it on a dynojet i would say 800 plus with ease.

At BG it was 3380 without the driver. Brett but since then i added the fiber glass bumpers and it has a alum. core support i guessing maybe 75 pnds lite for tsm the chrome bumpers i took off had the alum,supports frt and back they wasnt real heavy but i have not weighed the car since.

im going to post this car on ebay soon i need it to go my other car is heading this way so if you dont want to spend a chit load of cash building a 9sec car here ya go.

sweet car good luck with sale looked at it a year or so ago wish money was better as it is well worth it. You sure build some nice buicks down there
Tom