first kill (and firts post)

MadMike87

buzzin 1/2 dozzen
i just put my hooker exhaust (only mod so far) so took it out for a little test drive. come up to a light to turn and the driver in the car infront of me(honda) is a guy i go to to school with (Im 17 with a gn) light turns green street we are turning on to is 2 lanes i go to the out side and he nails it i let him pull like 2 cars then i nailed it passed that honda like it was sitting still i put 7 cars on him then let off and slowed to the speed limit. he comes back up next to me and starts reving then nails it again and again i let him get 2 cars and pull on him and his friends(who i also go to school with) like no tomorrow.they finally catch back up with a wtf look on there faces. that what they get for thinking honda's are fast. wondering what type of excuses are going to happen in school tomorrow.

i love this site(and the gn)

Congrats on the kill. You may be hooked on a life of boost and methanol before to long. And there is ALWAYS an excuse with the younger ricers. At 17 just learn the old adage "there is a time and place for everything" I don't want the future of our hobby to get hurt (or grounded) before your time. again great kill!! :D

Good job. Just 'cause school's out for the day doesn't mean you can't educate someone. :p

i wish i could have got a nice red light and showed him what i really has maybe i save that one for the track

17 GOD must be nice lol, I was 36 before I finally got my T-type but it was worth the wait for sure. Good kill and don't let them get you in trouble :biggrin:

thanks guys dad was the first to know he just said you get a ticket or blow it up your paying for it. so ill try the rest at the track.

the guy by the way had no excuses today in school (in front of a bunch of other ricers) all he could say was dam that thing was fast as hell.

Great Kill

Now remember act like U've been there before, dont run ur mouth in school about it. The word will get around quick enuff Im sure. And go tell Ur Dad U love him cuz hes gotta be the coolest Dad around to pay for that car for U ;) .

yea he is a great guy(he didnt pay for the whole thing it was 50/50). i just want a shot at his dodge viper eventually. that won will be at the strip.

Next mod-Scanmaster...
Good kill but do yourself a favor, don't make it too much of habit. No good loosing your license.

good kill

but I hope you dont drive that thing to high school. If you do, I hope you got some REALLY GOOD anti theft on it. If the other kids your age know of what the car is, or tell somebody about it, its gone....... and I dont mean with the wind either. :eek:

Don't watse your gas on slow cars. They're not worth it. (neither is the ticket) Make them pay for your fuel since they'll have the privilege of seeing what real muscle is all about. :biggrin:

Oh yeah, and after a few mods, Dad's viper will seem more like a garter snake. (they look fast but aren't that impressive unless they're heavily modded or running juice- then you'd need to be careful).

the national doesnot not get anywhere near the school. those guys are crazy trying to do donuts and stuff while people are like 2 feet away from there cars

Good kill, but like many have said, that stuff is best saved for the track. Although a little fun on the street is ok time from time.

Get a scan master, better chip, and boost controller and let that thing rip! How do you like the Hooker? I am looking to replace mine and I hear its one of the best but I have trouble deciding.

Congrats on the kill. I love whipping up on rice. But I have not been racing around much lately since gas is so expensive.

I wish I had a GN when I was 17. I got my 5-speed SC when I was 16 though so I had boost and at the time the fastest car at my school. I used to whip this one gas ass all the time who had a 5.0LX notch 5-speed. Then he went out and bought a 347 stroker, 3.73's, longtube headers, h-pipe w/o cats, flowmaster mufflers, and some comp t/a drag radials. After that I had no chance.

I'm 23 now and I still don't have a GN. I came close to getting ab 87 T-Type but I got rear ended on the test drive and it was pretty bad. The guy who hit us had no insurance either. The owner said he would try to get it fixed and call me but I never heard from him again.

I'm going in the air force soon so once I get out of tech school and get my station assignment I'll be looking to get a GN once I'm moved in and settled. My fiance got a ride in a GN when we lived in VA Beach and she told me to get one. She never liked them before that but after that ride she wants me to buy one.

Enjoy yours, and try to get a friend to video your race against the viper when you make it to the track.

Wish I was you

Well im 17 also , and im trying to fix up a 84 regal, I really wish I had that Gn of yours, oh well I just had my first kill the other day, sadly it wasnt in the regal, right now since I need a new oil pump in the regal im driving a 1984 scottsdale. I decided to do a stop light to stop light against a newer 94 stang, hehe , lets just say my truck is far from stock. I just wish the v8 thats in it wasnt so hard on the gas. Congrats to the kill!!!!!

I went through high school in a 66 GTO - I couldn't get a race if I wanted to - the second they saw that 6.5 Litre side emblem then turned their head and speed off ashamed of their punny displacement! Just be careful with teh street racing, it can kill you very fast or land you in jail!

It's worth saying that with great horse power comes great responsability.

Congrats :) .