First full pass in the Gn

Onalky87

Went the a test and tune last night in Cicero,ny. I saw jack cottons pumpkin there which was running 9.30s

I only had two good passes, first for a launch At 5psi. Car hooked and went 1.58 60' and 6.6@106 in the 1/8 but I lifted.

The only full pass I tried 7psi and it lifted the tires then 10feet out started to spin for 100feet but I stayed in it. Went 1.75 60' and 7.0@104 and 10.7@133.

And guesses what that 6.6 pass would have been? Maybe 10.3?
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380469589.370368.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380469601.724434.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick Mobile1380469614.790216.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very good. So some more details on the tune please; boost, timing, engine management system, etc. I was very upset with the jerks that were trying to lowball you when you had the car for sale a few months ago. I'm glad you decided to keep it at least for these runs.

Very good. So some more details on the tune please; boost, timing, engine management system, etc. I was very upset with the jerks that were trying to lowball you when you had the car for sale a few months ago. I'm glad you decided to keep it at least for these runs.
Stock ECM with a TT chip. 27-28psi. The chip was at base settings except 3% fuel added overall 21* timing

On a side not I would just like to thank bison and everyone else over the years that have helped bring this car to what it is. Idk where I'd be had I never met Brian or found this forum

On a side not I would just like to thank bison and everyone else over the years that have helped bring this car to what it is. Idk where I'd be had I never met Brian or found this forum

You should fine a new track that one sucks.

Anyone with any clues as to what 6.62@106.4 equates to in the 1/4 for a car that traps 133?

There are a few different ways to calculate it, but I have used this conversion for a long time. If you Look at old time slips with 1/4 mile passes,it will be very close.
1/8th ET divided by .64

There are a few different ways to calculate it, but I have used this conversion for a long time. If you Look at old time slips with 1/4 mile passes,it will be very close.
1/8th ET divided by .64

Looks like low 10.30s with the same 1.58 60'. I think the car needs a slick and 2 more psi. Maybe a 1.45 60'

Anyone with any clues as to what 6.62@106.4 equates to in the 1/4 for a car that traps 133?

I already told you multiply mph times 1.25 and e.t. Times 1.56. Should be 10.15-10.20 e.t. With a proper hook

I just went back and looked at your for sale thread - What a clean car!! Don't see very many this nice getting it done at the track. Congrats on the times - very strong on any day, but especially admirable considering it is your first time out with it!