First ever alum GN rims. pics.

now to see how look with tires i am real intreasted to know.......

I will have them mounted tomorrow and I will get one on the car. I'm in the process of changing HG's so a full side shot will have to wait until next week. Car is dirty!

They are 18's correct? I think i found my set of wheels!!! Will they make any offset you need for custom brakes setups?
Chris

those look badass....cant wait to see them with tires n mounted on the car.....im sure most will agree, even if you dont like big wheels , those are classy...i wasnt sure how they were gonna come out,def came out nice....

Good things come to those who wait. Must say that they look awesome. The chrome in the middle portion is a little much but they have to get that extra 3" from somewhere. I would like also to see them mounted with the center caps and lugs. They look really hot!!! No one will have those rims wherever you go. Congrats.

BTW how much do they weigh?

These pics don't do them any justice! I am getting her back together this weekend and I will have some better side shots soon with center caps and logo!

I am not sure how much they weigh but I think it was 8 pounds lighter than stock. Don't quote me on that.

BTW, I apologize for the car being so dirty. ts been sitting for a year. It cleans up very nice! I have a couple trophies to prove it.;)

IMAG0223.jpgIMAG0218.jpgIMAG0219.jpgIMAG0220.jpgIMAG0221.jpg

Wow!

Very nice. Would like to see more pics of it out on the road.:cool:

Mike Barnard

i gotta see it outside and better pics, with the right stance. as it sits now its too high. now you have to match the wheels and stance

Cool.. but what happened to the stepped lip?

Budnik will make them with what ever lip, backspace, size or color you want. I'm expecting to see lots of different veriations of this rim. That's what makes this so cool. It lets you get creative.

Here's the "more" stock looking lip that I chose for mine. It even has the factory looking step next to it.

alumGNrims009.jpg

Mike Barnard

Budnik will make them with what ever lip, backspace, size or color you want. I'm expecting to see lots of different veriations of this rim. That's what makes this so cool. It lets you get creative.

Here's the "more" stock looking lip that I chose for mine. It even has the factory looking step next to it.

alumGNrims009.jpg

Mike Barnard

What size is that?
And I agree.. however it would be even more cool if I could get a returned email from them. I'm just about to give up and go CCW's.. I think - still - that Scott W's car has the best stance I've ever seen. A very close second is JDsfastGN's AR TT's, but that's a notched frame and more than I'm willing to invest at this time.

I did get a hold of Budnik but I had to keep calling until I got someone. I am hoping that the wheels will ship soon. They told me that they have been busy. But I was hoping for better service, like a simple phone call. I am glad to know that they are coming soon. I hope they look like the wheel above. That's what I told them. I will let you guys know when I see them.