First ever alum GN rims. pics.

Hi everyone my name is Jay im with Budnik Wheels.

We are going to program them in 17" and 18" in the near future.

We are going to sell these wheels with the black Ceramic Coated pockets and center section in 15" for now.

The wheels are made from a Forged billet center.

We then have the centers Sprayed with a Ceramic coat that is Satin Black.

We are going to sell these wheels with the black Ceramic Coated pockets and center section in 15" for now.

Welcome to TB.com Jay. Sorry I had to edit your post but you must be a paying vendor to sell your stuff here. Would love to see you come aboard.

Please contact screen name SGRIM to join. Thanks for your understanding.

whats the strength of these badboys? -or did i not see someone asking the same question?

Can they handle serious power??

Where can I find these on your website?

Where can I find these on your website?

I sent pics of my car to Budnik's site. Not sure if they have them posted up yet.

So, has anyone else ordered a set, other than me? I find it hard to believe that we've been talking about how bad we want alum GN rims for many years, and now that it's happened, I'm the only one that's interested. :confused:

Anyone else order them? I'd like to seee a set of 18s.

Mike Barnard

Love the rims. Really nice. Though for alll that money, I'd expected them to be a little closer to the original.
Maybe almost cloning an identical or almost identical copy of pre-existing rim was not the #1 priority to consider. "........for all that money,........" I don't think that you will find more rim for the money than those in a aluminum billet non-existing design & American manufactured.

Maybe almost cloning an identical or almost identical copy of pre-existing rim was not the #1 priority to consider. "........for all that money,........" I don't think that you will find more rim for the money than those in a aluminum billet non-existing design & American manufactured.

Not copying the original rim may indeed have been a consideration. I do love the fact that they are American made.

Even though these rims are nothing short of beautiful in the pics, they are nothing short of striking in person, especially on a GN. Very few people realize that these are not actual GN rims when they view / check out the car. Mike's car is nothing short of spectacular in person.

FANTASTIC !!! but I want the 17 inch version

Talked to Jay at Budnik a few days ago. They're ready to do a set of 17s or 18s. All they need is one person to call em up and order a set.

So, one of you get off your butt and do it.:eek::D

Just keep us in the loop and post pics.

Mike Barnard

i will have to look into a set, very nice. would have liked a more stock look but with our options who can complain lol. thanks for stepping up and getting this done.

I just talk to them on the phone and I am going to get them in a 17s . The lady I taked to said that the 15s were around $2100 and the bigger you go the price only goes a few hundred bucks . I did not get a total yet I am going to call back friday and lock it in!! The 15s you can get in 6 weeks the 18s or 17s might take up to 12 weeks.

I just talk to them on the phone and I am going to get them in a 17s . The lady I taked to said that the 15s were around $2100 and the bigger you go the price only goes a few hundred bucks . I did not get a total yet I am going to call back friday and lock it in!! The 15s you can get in 6 weeks the 18s or 17s might take up to 12 weeks.

Sweet I cant wait to see the pics,keep us posted.They would definitely need to be at least 17s for me to make the upgrade,but I dont know if I'll ever save enough up to do it.